Girls, do you think tattoos are attractive on a guy or do you think they're disgusting?

• Attractive
    67% (12)
  • Not attractive
    33% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
It depends on where the tattoo is. I would want a girl to have tattoo on her butt or on her breasts.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the them, and is good if they have meaning. I don't like tattoos that people get because others have it, I love original tattoos that means something for the person that has it. So yeah, tattoos can be super attractive for me :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• A little but of botg. I think tattoos are great for other people but not for myself personally. I know my boyfriend has talked about getting tattoos before but I think his interest has fallen down in that. Which is a bit of a good thing because I really don't want him to get a tattoo lol. I love the way his skin looks naturally.

0|1
    0|0
  • it depends on the tattoo and the body. they can be really super hot or they can look funny or cheap but they're not disgusting.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer not tats, but if he had like 3 I guess thats cool. Its cute when guys have like one tat on there upper arm and one on their pec

0|1
    0|0
    • I've got one on my upper arm.

• Show All
    • Omg that truly sounds beautiful 😇🙏🏾

• Well, Jesus died not just for me, but for all of us!

• I love a man with tattoos. Its a huge turn on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't find tattoos attractive. If my guy had one or two, I'd be fine with it, but not all over his body. I think a clean body is the most attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they're attractive if it's not too many. I really dig sleeves and chest pieces.

0|1
    0|0
  • They can look really nice, just as long as their aren't too many.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel neutral about them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos on anyone

0|0
    0|0