What body shape does this girl have?

I think it's a pear shape but it could be an hourglass too. If you skip to 6:50, you can see her full body easier.

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It's pear shaped. Her hips are significantly larger than her breasts and an hour glass body shape should have proportionate breast and hips.

1|1
    0|0
    • She seems to have huge boobs too, but I guess they're not as big as her butt.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say pear shape because her breasts are not as wide as her hips.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• She's a pear shape.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's pear shaped and HOLY SHIT those hips though.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's more of her butt than her hips though. She's got a little bit of a tummy too.

• Show All
    • YIKES! You're even LIGHTER than your photo? Wow lol.

• I mean... I changed the photo. The swim suit one is how I look now. The dress one was senior year of HS. I'm a senior in college now.

• She looks pear shaped to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmmmmmmmmmm ! Those hips ! KILLER HIPS ! Wow ! She's definitely better looking wearing a pir of jeans than a dress. She's obviously pear shaped. And I'll even say spoon shaped because her hips are so well rounded. If she could slim down she would be very hot !

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a pear shape too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you AS pear shaped as this girl?

• Show All
    • Unfortunately, "men" in their 20's often act the same way.

• That's true too 😑

• Mm... Curvy I think. She's a bit chubby to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her boobs can't even compare a tiiiny little bit to her hips. That girl is a very curvy pear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would seriously kill myself if I was this big... She's a pear.

0|0
    0|0
    • She's not "big" is she?

• A big pear shape

0|1
    0|0
    • Another words, she's bordering overweight.

What Guys Said 1

• Never in my life have I seen people try to qualify body shape. Who gives a fuck? What does the name mean to you? Once, I thought it was a valid question, but 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 times and I realise they are asking because society has made it a thing somehow. Stop! Stop it right now!!

0|0
    0|0