How old do I look?

people say i look way older than 13. but im 13 lol. so how old do i look then?
How old do I look?

ok this is bad i didn't mean to click on it... sooo yeah I don't know what i was thinking with this pic

Most Helpful Guy

• "Mom? ... Dad? yep, they're not here"

*sigh* if I was your father and I saw you doing that pose at 13... >:(

• You would certainly punish her for trying to learn to seduce men. I mean, everybody knows girls learn that stuff all at once on their 18th birthday am I right?
      So... you didn't say exactly what you would do. Please tell us. As a wannabe father, what are you going to do? Are you going to tell her she should not be attractive, she shouldn't learn how to use what she has to her advantage? If it was a boy, taking pictures of himself shirtless, trying to seduce girls his age, would your reaction be different. Would you shame him for it like you are doing with this girl here?
      You know what? With your age difference, you would have more chance of dating her than you would being her father. When you'll be 37 like me, she'll be 30. Not that big of a difference...

Most Helpful Girl

• Where the fuck are your parents?

• If this was my girls... They don't even wanna know what I would do to them

• Lmfaoooo everyone's first thoughts.

What Guys Said 25

• 6|3
  • Please have a little decency. That pose is not in any way making you look older.

• I'd say like a 13 year old reaching for an 18 year old pose.

• Your pic is okay.. Your a teen who looks age 13, you really need to consider putting your picture out online there is police that can be on here and report your picture for your own safety ,, The way your posing in picture makes you way too young to be doing that you know if you were age 18 or older i could see it but not your age, Be careful on the Internet and use good judgement i don't care if your dude behind that account maybe your older perv but still law enforcement can catch up on you.

• Not a good picture for this question.

• Dont do that pose. Please dont.

• Pic is not great - We can't see your face - Very hard to tell - Post a normal selfie

• Your pretty much hiding your face and showing your body... move the hair out the way and don't cut off the top portion of your face

Also if you think it's cool to be on your knees it's not... i don't know if I want a daughter anymore 😒

• teenagers these days try to grow up too quickly :( i feel sad for them. Even when I was a teenager, i felt sorry for my fellow teenagers.

• You look pretty 13.

• You look very young yet.

• Um, judging by your face? Hell if I know, it's not clear enough to guess. Without the face you could be 18, sure.

• As a thirteen year old, I can honestly say you are one of the best looking girls I have ever seen. Seriously. That is a really good figure.

• You look about 16.

• No, you look like 14 or 15.

• well you are in a cat pose. many would call that sexual.

• WOW, you look way too sexy to be 13 XD

• You look 17 to me.

• I though maybe 11 at most.

• 15 year old

• hey rebica is that you? this is your cousin Ramirez

• You looks like about 16

• i was gunna say you look loke your no older than 17. but your very cute tho

• yeah. if you pose like that you look way older than 13. i don't even think you are. and i like your feet ^.^

• it's a very sexual position, looks like you are waiting to get pounded but it doesn't make you look older. still only 13-14.

if you want people to rate your age then use a picture where we can see your face better and not everyone focuses on your ass

What Girls Said 15

• I weep for my 7 and 4 year old daughters future 😒

Smh.

• im sorry, i didn't mean to pick this photo i planned on deleting it

• Your ok sweetie, just be careful in future

• Us parents react like parents should, so understand the negativity that this pic received was by in no way trying to hurt or insult you, it's just that your a kid, and it took some of us older folks a bit by surprise, we as parents are just lookin out for you

• From what I can see you do look 13. 14/15 at the oldest

That pose though... go hug your mother and apologize

• This is nowhere near appropriate... especially at your age young lady!!!

• I pity the fool

• Adimin has discussed your quest, nothing explicit is showing, so it doesn't violate the terms if service, but I was told that you can try removing the image yourself from whatever image hosting site you used. If you remove the pic there, it will no longer appear on the site

• Well you must be pretty young still since it seems like you're still crawling and haven't learned how to walk yet.

• You look about 3, which is about your level of impulse control, apparently.

• You look 13 trying to be older than you are.

• about 13 xD sorry

• Please don't do that pose or I will have a chat with your parents and you don't look than 14

• I'm disgusted by this photo. You are 13! get off this site and stop caring what people think of you

• You look about 15 or so.

• You look 13, posing like you do will not change that.

• You look like a 13 year old trying to be sexy

• If you're only 13 then why are you taking photos with yourself bent over like that? That's way too provocative for your age. But how are we supposed to answer your question with you have a duck face plastered on and your hair is covering your face? The attention that young children seek these days disgusts me. Time to start locking my daughter up now. Fuck.

• I'm just like wondering why you're on the floor...

• I think it's kinda obvious, don't you... she's too young to be seeking attention in that type of way, someone call this girls parents, this should be removed

• @loved2blovedbyu like help me how do u delete it? i didn't mean to post this pic

• @loved2blovedbyu Obvious, yes. Uncomfortable, also yes.

• You look like you're trying to grow up too quickly.