Gaggers, could you rate my new brooch?

Gaggers, could you rate my new brooch?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's disgusting. I hate it. Just Kidding. Seriously though, the cherry necklace and v-neck accentuate your breasts much better than that brooch.

What Guys Said 17

• This is hilarious. :)

That's probably the biggest brooch I've ever seen. It's comparable in size to a corsage. Can't tell whether it's vintage, plastic or both. It is cute though.

I've given up presuming that someone was trying to be funny when they post something like this. I've learned my lesson. I've read hysterical posts--like 100%, has-got-to-be comedy--and it turned out the person meant them to be dead serious.

I hope that you're like an improv queen on the weekend or something because this is too funny. Very cutting edge with the cherries, and the titties hanging out. Very Schumer. Way to go.

• Just to be honest, it's really not that attractive. Has the look of pawn shop, garage sale, etc. From you avatar, you're a really pretty girl that looks to accessorize with some crazy-big stuff... and that's cool. This particular item just isn't the best you could do. You can still be quirky... just need a better broach. Sorry... and just my opinion.

• Oh... oh my I really need some water
    images.mec.ca/.../...ALT-INUSE_view1_1000x1000.jpg

• I've never seen one before but it's okay. It's different. It looks like it may feel uncomfortable where you're wearing it though. I'd put it more on my chest : )

• Like on my v neck?

• On the picture to the left and down a little. I'm not really sure if there's a standard way of wearing those though. It just looks like it would hit your arm if your arm moves in certain angles.

• it seems to match your style, look at those cherries :P

• That is such the cutest thing. It's like a baby mermaid. That star looks like the star of Bethlehem. That could represent something Christian.

• Looks really nice :)

• Looks alright but I like the cherries. :)

• I like the necklace.

• Sorry... what am I rating again... I got distracted by your luscious cherries... what a pair! :-)

• neva seen peeps wearing such things, buts looks aight

• WHAT AN ATTENTION WHORE.

• it's a trappppppppp, run

• is this a trick question? i only see one thing and its not a brooch

• yes, also distracted by the cherries. You are have one nice brooch

• Its very nice

• Looks stupid

What Girls Said 10

• very very cute :D love it!!!

• 2. It would be perfect if you were six.

• I didn't realize people wear brooches anymore... But anyways it's really cute :)

• Your brooch = Waaaaaaaaaaay too "disney" = NOT for me.

Totally digging the cherries though, but only as a choker.

• Umm brooch/10

• it's adorable!

• It's definitely not something I would wear.

• It doesn't go with the shirt.

• Sorry to say, but that brooch is god-awful! Please don't wear it ever again.

On the plus side, the cherry necklace is kinda cute.

• I give it a 2/10