I read today that men only like super skinny girls. Is that true :(?

What's wrong with being average weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I think that is too over rated to just get people conditioned to find new ideals and try comparing to them which is not achievable. And to obtain that level girls will probably and in most cases really go to extreme heights to become skinny.
    This is just a marketing technique used to increase demand for so called health, medicine and pharmacy products to make them skinny.
    There is nothing wrong and it is natural. I most of the times like people who are actually slightly fat over too skinny. And no I am not against it but I am not into super skinny girls. If they want skinny they should go to Africa.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where you live.

What Guys Said 46

• And I heard that women only like super muscular and toned guys. Is THAT true?

The answers will be the same.

• Why do you always have to answer like that? It's fucking annoying

• Wait why are there five down likes for this? It is an excellent example.

• @Fortres I literally have no idea.

• Being under weight to much or being over weight to much will come with health risks, being average weight is probably the best look a girl can maintain, because skinny can often look unwell, so don't doubt your weight, love it, because he don't, someone else will, his loss, x

• It's bullocks. There are guys who like all sorts, generally speaking the most attractive is a certain waist-hip ratio.

That being said: From my personal experience younger guys do prefer skinnier girls and it changes with age. I think it relates to the development of sexuality which doesn't finish within a year. Thus as the sexuality develops over the years so does the appeal into more curves develop as they imply fertility, health and good child-bearing/birth capabilities.

At least that's my personal explanation of why older guys (25+) are more likely to enjoy curves while younger guys seem to prefer skinnier.

• Not all men are the same and not all women are the same. That's pretty much all you have to understand when you read silly things like that.

• Being healthy weight today is fine.

Given the huge percent of Americans that are obese today, being "average" weight is kinda bad. Averages change based on what you compare them to. The "average" woman in the USA is 5'3 and weighs 166 pounds. The average man in the USA is 5'9 and weighs 195, with 39" waist.

Being "average" weight in the USA is pretty bad.

• Define "super skinny girls" , define "average weight".

• Eh, Not exactly.

Though, Very few to next to no guys like fat women. Wheras most guys dont care if she's skinny or average, Both are cool.

Sort of the same way how girls only liked guys ripped to fuck, It works both ways really.

• Where ever you read that needs to get their facts right because that is not true.

• No definitely not different guys like different girls - Some even don't like very slim girls.

• Where did you read that?😂😂 its different for everyone generally I don't really like petite girls. Yes it's easier to pick them up and take them to bed ( just my imagination) but yeah not really my type. I'd like someone a bit thick I suppose? I don't know why the thick part sounds like whipped cream

• If you go out on any evening or weekend, you'll see couples of all shapes and sizes and know whatever you read is patently untrue. Everyone has their own preferences for what they like their partner to look like.

• You know it's not true. Plus, every person has his/her own definition of skinny, average, etc.

• No. That's not true at all. We're far less shallow than women.

• I am not into supper skinny women, in fact I have rejected women for being too skinny. Again it's a preference, but I like a few curves.

• i hate the super skinny girls, i prefer a girl with a bit more meat on her bones. i like something to hold

• Do the skinny girls a favor and don't talk that kind shit out in the general public. It'svery offensive

• That's not how it works. First of all, reading something means you've already read it, so there's no going back. Even you should know that.
      But really the point is, it'swonderful to have an oopinio, and iit's really great when people benefit from that opinion, like the meat-on-their-bones girls you speak of. But what's not okay is complimenting some women, at other women's expense.

• @Fortres i don't mean to sound like an asshole, but i'm not overly attracted to the super skinny girls. they seem to be anorexic to me. i will compliment them, they are just not too appealing to me

• That is not true. Super skinny girls freak me out, they remind me of those walking skeletons from Pirates of The Caribbean.

• Absolutely not ! I love thick girls too ! Where the hell did you read such stupid stuff?

• It's not true. Go take a walk at the mall and look around. You'll see all kinds of people, and many of them are there with significant others.

• I think its true from my reality. thats what all the guys I've known including myself mainly go for

• You look fat yourself

• Enjoy being a lonely virgin

• haha being a "lonely virgin" is nothing i have to be worried about because I'm not that lol. but whatever have fun being insecure with your image

• I don't like slim girls that verge on unhealthy , my own girl thankfully is optimal weight according to her doctor and I will always love that she has chubby parts and has little chubby cheeks they make her unique.

• No. I like fit girls with well-toned bodies, strong arms and legs.

• some guys like a booty

• F what you heard

• What does that mean?

• It means:
      I really really prefer very skinny girls.
      But!
      1 I don't ONLY like very skinny girls
      2 I am not in the majority in my preference of women
      3 The media exists to move money, and there is a LOT of money to be made on making women insecure about their bodies. Social networks aren't an accurate portrayed of general opinion. What do your friends think about your body? Your true friends. Those are the only opinions that matter. Your own, most of all

Ao:
      fuck what you heard
      (because it's just noise)

• No.. i can;t love super skinny girls... and also over weight... but average girls are my first choice..

• This is a stupid question. Of course it's not true

• Nothing wrong lol and I don't like super skinny girls

• Erm Nope. I actually prefer chubby girls

• That couldnt be further from the truth

• I read today that unicorns are real :/

• If anything I'd say guys prefer average sized girls pretty much everyone I know does apart from the guys who like them bigger.

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 22

• I think guys are generally more into girls who are fit and in shape -- not necessarily skinny. I guess everyone has their preferences though. In any case, size definitely isn't everything.

There's nothing wrong with being a nice and healthy, average weight.

• That's not true. That's what media wants you to believe so that you buy all these products to be skinny.

• I want you to see the answers, and poll results for the following question. After that think about the answer to your own question.

The first two pictures are of a super skinny/fit girl, and the second two are the average weight thick/fit girls. I voted for the thick/fit girls because they have body types the I consider appealing.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1697523-which-body-looks-better-in-your-opinion

Spoiler alert: The super skinny/fit girl is favored more.

• Do You think it's just the guys on here? Like OMG

• The last guy is loaded to the gills on drugs.

The first guy is as big as most guys his build can ever get. So he's not 'going easy', he's likely gotten as strong as he possibly can without injecting.

Not many girls would pick the second over the first.

In any case, most of it's irrelevant (much like your poll) though interesting.

most people would like someone who has the looks of a supermodel better than merely good looking, a perfect body over a good one, a billion dollars in the bank and a part time job doing charity work, combined with perfect comedic timing etc. But we dont' even look for those in a partner, let alone expect them.

If you're in pretty good shape, groom yourself pretty well, have your life pretty much under control and are fun to be with, lots of people are likely to be interested in you.

• @0112358 Many guys would actually choose the second body first. A lot of us like a bit of fluff on a man because cuddling and snuggling feel better. (づ。◕‿‿◕。) づ

• No, on the contrary, I believe as wise as I am, many guys like a firm body of a bigger booty and thicker, which make sexier.
    I am very firm, however, thin, but muscular in areas that are pleasing and teasing to the guy eye.
    Good luck. xx

• No, there's 7 billion people in the world, it's statistically near impossible for everyone to like one thing exclusively.

• No that is not true, there are still guys out there that finds skinny girls unattractive! Trust me! IK

• No, girly. There is NOTHING wrong with being average weight, it's good actually.
    And it's not true that guys like only skinny girls.
    Some guys prefer athletic, some prefer average weight girls and some prefer chubby girls. Different people are attracted to different body types.
    So, please stop worrying.

• Everything is considered fat these days. Don't let lost kind of guys bring your down.

• that's not true. that's #generalisation247

• No, that is not true. Different people are attracted to different body types.

• Girl I wish. I am skinny and am getting a lot of backlash right nor for it. I wish I weight 130-140 lbs at least. Even if I put on that kind of weight, I know I won't get fat , because I have the inclination to be bulky and bigboned.

• What were you reading, The Gullible Girls Guide to Getting a Guy?

(try saying that five times in a row... ha!)

• There's nothing wrong with any body type. There are guys out there for every body type

• Well in the US average weight is overweight.

But I've read that men are most attracted to women with a healthy BMI (not too thin, not overweight either though) the most, in general

• Every guy like different things, this is something you can't generalize, some girls like skinny guys, others like muscular and others chubby, so yeah everyone is different :)

• nope, it's not true at all. different men like different weights on girls.

• Really? On gag it seems like men like women between normal-a little chubby.

• No, that's not true at all. Plenty of guys are into girls that aren't super skinny.

• LMAO its not true or men would be head over heels for me xD no

• Where'd you read that, the onion?

• Its a crock of shit, I think. I think that a broad generalization of men prefer average women.

• Of course not.