Girls, Are glasses a put off?

I've just got glasses and I wanna know it guys wearing glasses is a turn off for girls?

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• My boyfriend wears contacts and he's very handsome but honestly when he wears his glasses I just want to pounce him :) I love glasses on guys.

• Of course not, some guys actually look really good wearing glasses. If it's bothering you though, you can always switch to contacts.

• I'm not too sure which I'd prefer to have at the minute gonna give it a few weeks to decide

• Yes, give you self time to get used to your glasses and also see what people's feedback on your new look is. If you find yourself not enjoying the change, just explore your options. Feel free to post pic or send through message.

• I'll try to send you a pic a little later to show you :)

• If anything, its a bit of a turn on. But yea I wear glasses too and it kinda sucks

• Oh that's good to know ;) I don't mind them tbh just wondered what girls opinions of them was because I don't want anything that's gonna make me look like more of a tit ha!

• Lol no Im sure you'll look fine! Im already a big nerd but when I was forced to wear glasses back in high school, it actually made me look the part as well haha

• I'm kinda a secret nerd tbh hahah I'm definetly fitting the part now

• Hell no! Glasses can be very sexy or attractive in a guy!!

• I don't think it is. And even is some girls find you unattractive because of your glasses are you gonna walk like a blind man just because you want to be find as attractive? Come on !

• No they are not! I get turns me on when a guy im talking to wears glasses

• Nope. Lol I don't consider things like that to be turn offs. It's not like you really have a choice.

• Only if they don't suit his face. I don't mind glasses in general but depending on your facial structure, some glasses will inevitably look better than others.

• Yeah I tried a few pairs on and I think I picked the best ones.

• yeah most guys with glasses are a turn off

• I think they're sexy on the right guy.

• No, glasses can look really good