Should I retake my yearbook photo?

I'm trying to decide whether or not to retake my photo. Many people have told me it's a good picture though? Help?
Should I retake my yearbook photo?

• Retake
  • Keep

Most Helpful Guy

• First off... the picture is good as-is. Nothing wrong with it.
    But the question was if you should have it re-done. You wouldn't ask if YOU were 100% happy with. Friends will always tell you it's good... because it's average. Friends will never tell you how it could have looked better. Why? Because then yours would be better than theirs.
    So... could it be "better"? Absolutely. The biggest thing is the fact that you're wearing a sweatshirt... a plain old sweatshirt (or something similar). Your face is stunningly beautiful and your smile is amazing... not to mention your skin color. Why subdue that with a sweatshirt that makes everything look blended and blah? How about a nice shirt or blouse that really makes you shine? You now know what the background color of the picture is going to be... dress in a top that works with that color versus clashing with it.
    Really, it's just a school picture and you look good. You can leave it at that. If it's more than "just" a school picture to you, and you want to explode out of the yearbook... then makes some changes and re-do it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• You should keep that photo. It is a nice one.

• Are you happy with it? What matters is how YOU feel about it.

• I think it is a lovely picture

• You look great in that photo

• Uh, it says you're 19...

What Girls Said 3

• Hell no, you look lovely.

• Its a nice pic, fairly plain and nice hair, no cringing in the future :)

• I actually really like this photo of you.