With or without makeup?

I'm going to be video chatting my long distance fiancee he's a soldier, and I want to look my best. So, with or without makeup?
with or without makeup?

• With makeup
  • Without makeup

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't tell which is which?

It looks like you are wearing makeup in both but you have just edited the fuck out of the filter in the bottom one.

Tbh, It dosen't really matter, You dont look bad in either, So take your pick.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I can't see a thing in the second one. It's just a white reflection (from the flash?). I can't tell which one is which. From what I can see you look neat in both of them. I only prefer the 1st one cause I can actually see what your face/eyes/cheeks look like.

• I think without make up is marginally better. Not in looks, but you don't want to look too good, like you are ready for a date. I hope you get what I mean. If you are to dolled up, yes you will look really good, but that is better left for the times you can be together.

• I think the makeup actually takes away from the attractiveness of your eyes

• I think without the makeup

• Whatever the first picture is, be like that

• You actually look better without makeup, in my opinion.

• Why wear all that thick black around those beautiful eyes of yours? You look like you have been a few rounds with a boxer. Without makeup, you look fresher faced and so beautifully natural. Your fiancee is a very lucky man.

• Always without

• I like the lower one but both look great.

• You look flawless without makeup. Why try to alter perfection?

• Doesn't matter. Both are fine

• Ups, without

• both are okey :)

• without makeup is good

What Girls Said 11

• I can't tell which is which. It looks like you're wearing make up in both of them except in one of the pictures the lighting is edited weird

• u look amazing without it.

• If you feel more confident with makeup you should wear it. Shows that you planned ahead and put effort into looking good for your fiancee. I'm sure he will appreciate it either one but I would personally want to look my best for my boo.

• Either would be fine.

Good luck.

• Without makeup hun, Much better.

• You look very pretty with or without!

• Without! You look great, you don't even really need the makeup. You're naturally pretty.

• without makeup in my opinion looks better

• You should go without make-up :)

• honestly i don't notice the difference so whichever you are comfortable with

• Which one is which? :) I think either would be fine.