Which stomach looks better? *PICS*?

I know y'all are going to say im being insecure and yes i am insecure so i was wondering which stomach you think looks better or more "ideal" or more healthier

A girl from a thinspiration instagram account
Which stomach looks better? *PICS*?

Me

I was going to take a photo in the same angle as the photo from the thinspiration instagram but i don't like my hips
Please be honest and is there anything i could do to change my stomach and get more of a waist?

• 1st is better
    26% (12)28% (17)27% (29)Vote
  • 2nd is better
    74% (35)72% (44)73% (79)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|24

Most Helpful Guy

• I like her stomach more, but you have better curves. I like your hips.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You've gotta be kidding your waist looks way better than hers! It'flat but you also have abs and a great figure where as the other girl other girl is just skinny kinda has abs buy not like yours, and your curve isn't as long/spread out as hers chase I'm guessing she's taller or she's just lanky.

Yours is more attractive without a doubt.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• I would say on a equal level but yours looks more natural - She is bending her back to tense stomach muscles

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm super into that girl in the first photo, but the girl in the second photo has some bomb ass curves.

Stop following thinspiration accounts. Seriously. Stop.

2|0
    0|0
  • Both look nice but your entire waist area looks in great shape. Nice curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's no way I could choose between these two. both too hot to refuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the second one, it's more womanly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not trying to seem like a "good guy" here but honestly yours looks better.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd is better

0|0
    0|0
  • Yours is better

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely you, please don't change anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok, she is wearing lingerie and is probably a model of some sort.
    You are not on both, but you do have the fact you are human.
    You take the vote, ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Second photo looks healthier and sexier

0|0
    0|0
  • Though they both look better. Your second pic looks better.

0|0
    0|0
  • yours. You kick the other girl stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not think your picture compliment you well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yours is way better hun ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't change a thing, you're perfectly beautiful as is is

0|0
    0|0
  • the second one is more better

0|0
    0|0
  • Yours is better

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot detect any noticeable difference, but what's more key is waist-hip, and I can't make out your waist size.

0|0
    0|0
  • goddamn makes no fuckin difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second is really better, honestly first pic seems incredible iritating to me :/ maybe becoz of these ''Ewwwwwwww'' nails :/ I am not sure but second one seems so cute to me <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the 1st photo better she has a good waist but your stomach looks fine too so you have nothing to be worried or insecure about :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your pic

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I chose the 2nd pic and its not because I am being nice. I think your over thinking it, there is nothing wrong with you! Even though flat stomach is healthy and great, I dont see you have a large blub of fat hanging anywhere. You look good and hips are great , embrace them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your stomach is still flat and you have a nice waist and feminine hips. Her stomach just has very little fat beneath the skin.
    I like yours better, I'm not a fan of super thin girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Both look healthy to me? And you really don't need to change your stomach you have a nice figure and im jealous of your waist!

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one looks a lot better.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second looks better

0|0
    0|0
  • You look way better than her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly both look good
    I personally think the first photo looks better but that's just my opinion because i would want to get my stomach to look like that because she looks toned and she has good hips but your stomach looks fine i don't see any reason why you should change it

0|0
    0|0
  • That first photo isn't from thinspiration its from a healthy eating and fitness instagram i know because i follow their page
    Your stomach looks perfectly fine though you have a good waist x

1|0
    0|0