Which piercing should I get (face only)?

So I've wanted a piercing for quite some time, but I'm not sure which one I should get. Any ideas? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always wanted a septum piercing. At least if you change your mind about it when you take it out there's no visible hole.

Most Helpful Girl

• Which ones were you thinking about getting...
    I've had pretty much every facial piercing you can think of so i can tell you the levels of pain, for my at least x'D

• I was thinking about maybe snakebites or spider bites but I'm not sure. I have a pretty low pain tolerance ;-;

• Good to hear that snakebites don't really hurt ^_^ Thanks for the advice!

• The healing is god awful though. Clean it with warm salt water.

What Guys Said 8

• First off, you shouldn't do it.
    But since you are going to do it against everyone's opinions anyhow... I'd say the snake bites look the best. Here's why:
    Angel bites look good, but heal to quickly if you take them out... and upper lip holes are more obvious when you decide to remove them in years to come.
    Spider bites are technically just on one side of your face... and that makes them not symmetrical... and when it comes to a person's face, symmetry is beauty. At least do things symmetrical and it'll enhance you beauty. Spider bites go against this.
    Snake bites are symmetrical, they are lower on the lip for holes that are less obvious in the future, and you can either use studs (look #1) or you can use rings (look #2)... so you have some more options. I think the snake bite rings looks pretty sexy on the right girl.
    Personally, that's all you need on your face though. Anything more and it's unattractive.
    All of this is just my opinion of course.

• None, stick to the ears.

• Oh come on, facial piercings are unattractive. They belong on the ears.

• To start off - Get a nose stud - If you like that get more.

• Ear piercing and you have it already than none at all. You look fine to me. :)

• Dont, it's repulsive

• PLEASEEEEEEEEE DONT ! They look bad.

• does tongue count as face? lol maybe nose but not the septum one

What Girls Said 6

• There's a few I would suggest:

-Nose
    -Monroe
    -Lip
    -Eyebrow

I've got my nose pierced and I am very happy with how it looks :) It was a little painful the first time (I had it pierced twice). The second time it barely hurt at all :) It requires good aftercare. But if it heals well, then you are golden!

• The only non-ears piercing I'd ever consider is nose piercing... simple stud. I'd recommend that, I think that would suit a lot of girls.

• I like the lip one the best but nose is my second choice.

• None, stick to ears

• get a septum ayyy

• A very small nose stud