Is my nose too big?

Well as you can see my nose is pretty big 😐 It makes me feel self conscious sometimes and it annoys the hell out of me. Is there any natural ways to make it appear smaller or anything
Is my nose too big?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really fits you :) In this pic I can't tell that if its big.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks fine

What Girls Said 4

• Hahahaha no its not big, its part of u, be proud of who u r and what u look like! If people start judging ur appearance, well sqrew them! If they can't love u for u then they don't deserve u in there lives! U look appsalutly perfect to me!

• I don't feel like it takes attention away from your other features. It's not too big. You have a very nice face with pretty eyes. Don't let it make you feel dorm about yourself. There is really no need for all that.

• Smh... wow! Dude your nose is fine just the way it is. For future references don't ever let outward appearances affect your judgment or your self esteem

• You look great!!

What Guys Said 6

• You can only tell something like that from the side normally, looks fine from the front tho.

• You fool. Your face is fine in my opinion. It is not about the nose. At least not in your case. :) Stop feeling down.
    Did someone said otherwise?

• You look great.

• It's normal, suits your face, though thinner would had looked better.

• Your glasses are too big

• mine is bigger and pointier