Hi I am 16, if I sent this to a guy friend do you think that he will think it's bad or hot?

Yes ik my age on here is wrong!

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad you're giving yourself to him. He'll think you'll be vulnerable to fudge.. . I'm 17 and I just send selfies of my face not body.. And they all respect me. You want them to be sweet with you. Not be perverted and disrespectful to you.

• VERY very true, that is exactly what I wanted to hear from someone! :-D

• You are totally right. It would be a big mistake if he asked you and you give them.
      If it was that you wanted to show out of your own accord it would have been comparatively better.

• Yeah agreed! :-)

What Guys Said 14

• I would just do a normal selfie of your face or front body eye level shot

• Depends how he feels about you I guess

• Well I am being as careful as possible because there are guys out there that just go from girl to girl

• In that case it may not be a good idea sending him photos as it's suggestive. Wait until you have a better idea on how he feels about you.

• Ok.. Will do. Thank you

• he thinks you want something naughty

• Really? Mabey I do! Lol

• Ik! I'm not like that, I'm a good girl! But like when people do ask to see what my body looks like, what do you think would be best pic I could do, without showing everything?

• I'm sorry if I'm sounding bad, trying not to be!😢

• Veryy veryyy veryyyy hot :*

• Maybe dont do that with your lips.

• Yeah I already found that out lol! It's a habit, trying to get out of it!

• He will think you're asking for it

• Hmmmm... So don't send?

• If you send it to me. I would think you are trying to seduce me early in a relation.

• I wouldn't do it unless ik him really well and he wants the pic

• No don't send it please. Tell him he can see you like that when he marries you. He is probably thinking he can take advantage of you just like that. I would not have advised it if he had asked them but since he asked it means he has an ulterior motive.
      If you want only send face pictures at max not these unless he wants you to marry you. :)

• Great plane!! Lol thanks!

• You're fine, nothing to worry yourself about.
    Most likely he will like it

• Nice pic, pvt me

• Just beware, he could send it to others, just as you're doing now

• True... This is my first and my last time sharing like this.. Just wanted some opinions

• wow! *jaw drop* well I like it ;)

• yeah he'll think it's bad! too bad you're not topless! Giggity Giggity. at least you have bare feet and that's pretty sexy ^-^

• Lol should have unbuttoned one more huh? Lol.. What do you think I should do to improve the look?

• hmm.. you could take a close up picture of your feet. or you know.. go topless :P i think he'll like both ^-^

• Lol OK!;-)

• Your boobs look small.

• Don't know what you're doing with your lips, but it's not working.
    Other than that, I guess it's fine.

• I don't know ether, I always bit my lips and stuff because I don't know what else to do in pictures and I know people will be looking at it, so I get nervous on what they will think! It's bad😢

• lol just smile, guys love that.

• Ok will take note for later! Thanks!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure he'll think you're hot... Just hopefully you know where both of you stand and does he see you in that way because if he doesn't it can weird out your friendship.

• Oh Yes! Ik lol! I pretty careful! Thanks for your opinion and the tip!:-D

• doesn't show you as bad or anything.

• Your mouth looks weird. Crop it out

• Ok! I was biting it, sorry! Kinda a habit

• No prob