Which girl is better looking?

Me

Which girl is better looking?

or this girl

Why is everyone saying about the make up? The other girl is wearing make up too. In that case we are equally fake -__- But everyone is still choosing her only based on that

Most Helpful Guy

• The second girl in the reddish picture looks better.
    Why? If I had to describe it, you look like you are trying to hard. The makeup particularly detracts from looks. I feel you definitely have the potential to be much better if you used less makeup. Also, it seems like you are making a pose with lips or whatnot. The second girl has less makeup on and has a more natural expression. Who knows-- you could be on par or better than the other girl if you changed your makeup routine and expression. Just relax more and go a more natural look kind of route :)

• thanks for the advice I guess

• ok well thanks

• To respond to the update:
      It could be the picture and the lighting, or just how the make up is done. The point is, she is making it look more natural--- like she has less makeup on, mostly around the eyes I'd say. She may be wearing the same amount of makeup, but she is giving the illusion of less. She could probably even do with less makeup personally tbh.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both of you have the potential to be very beautiful, it just depends on how much or how little makeup you put on. In these specific pics, you do have a bit too much makeup on but it's OK because it doesn't mean that you're not beautiful, it just means that it creates a faux look. Try putting on a little less eye makeup and smile instead of making the face you are making in the pic, I know you think it looks good but I'd just like to mention that to me it looks like you're trying very hard to look beautiful and mysterious which adds to the faux look. Also, yeah the other girl may be wearing makeup but let me just point out that 1) she's sort-of smiling and smiling does make people look more attractive and approachable and 2) the picture is orangish so it could distort what her makeup looks like in real life. Try and move on with you're life. I know you're trying to figure out why your guy left you for her but 1) it's not always looks that appeals to a guy (sure it's one of the appealing things but not the only thing) and 2) trying to figure out why he left you for her will not help you feel fulfilled if you ever do figure it out, it will just make you unhappy so the best thing to do is figure out a way to not dwell on your past anymore because if this happened then he's obviously not the perfect one for you. The perfect one for you is out there somewhere :)

What Guys Said 54

• the other girl, wtf is with your face expression and your eyebrows

• somethin' bou't gingers man.

• Both are going really hardcore on the makeup ain't it?
    Anyyway , naahh. I feel like both of them are trying to stab me with their eyes.

• I'm not a fan of wild-catty or attention-seeky makeup. That said, the second girl looks better with makeup.

• Of FUCKIN course the other girl! Of FUCKIN COOUUURSE!!! If I need to explain why, you were pretty much living under a rock the whole time. (Hint: Her beauty isn't fake and she doesn't have more make up than a clown. Boys like that.)

• 2nd girl looks like she hasn't fucked herself up with plastic surgery. I choose her.

• I don't have plastic surgery umm..

• http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62188816.jpg

Fiiiiiilllleeerrr tra la la la la

• why would i be sarcastic? :(

• i'm serious unfortunately

• Then in that case, the second one. Your facial expression looks like you're trying to say "wtf are you looking at" and your lips make you look like Mrs. Potato head. Lose the fake nails too. You're still gorgeous but in a manufactured way and I don't like knowing my girls have been assembled

• Is it your first time seeing a camera

• Me

,,,,,,,,,,

• I think you are both pretty in your own way, a lot of potential.

• The second girl because that makeup on the first girl makes her look creepy.

• Drawn eyebrows and drawn lips are unappealing.

• The second girl, you look like you just did the Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge :|

• oh... my lips are naturally big

• Something is wrong with both of them.

• It's the other girl...
    You are just trying to hard. See the other girl? she's more chill, relaxed... more simple too.

• I think the other girl sorry.

• you're sexier but she is more cute. hard decision, but a easy one too. I would pick the red head because she seems more safe for a relationship. Like guys wouldn't hit on her as much lol

• The red head, she doesn't have a lip job and she isn't wearing plaster or fake eye lashes, she looks genuine and real and very naturally pretty. She wouldn't even need the makeup, but that is her call.

• Clearly number 2 lol

I mean the first girl is just, well... yea... but if the first one natural then she's not so bad at all

• number 2 is also unnatural -___-

• Lol it's not the make up I meant... the first looks like she had plastic surgery

But that's you?

• "This girl". By a mile.

• You look like a model something guys can't get thats why they are picking the other girl
    she looks more in their league

• That second girl looks exactly like @checkyesjulietx old photo

• who?

• Oh she just deactivated. Well she had a photo that looked very very similar to the second girl.

• the redhead

• Girl 1 is scary, pass

• The other girl is pretty you look like an extra from the rocky horror show

• Other girl

• Of course the second one is so better than you! She is cuteeiii 😚

• You, though for those who prefer a "natural" look the other girls is probably more attractive.

• lets not compare. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 25

• The expression on the two first pictures are a bit special. The makeup's fine though. If I can give you my advice, I would go lighter on the eyebrows. Your makeup's fine, I don't see why lots of people are bashing you. I think you have a pretty face and a great bone structure. It's just your expression on both pictures that make you look "creepy", as they said. Just relax and smile more ^_^

• Not offense but you look like you got your lips injected possibly cheeks but that could your natural face. I'm guessing you're wearing color contacts, you draw on your eyebrows, and you're clearly wearing a lot of mascara.

Now yes obviously the second girl makeup to but she's not it and looks way more natural.

• Sorry, but the second girl for sure. She is naturally pretty. You look really fake.. like a lot of make up and looks like fake lips and a lot of bad plastic surgery.. not sure if it's actually bad surgery or make up but either way doesn't look good. The first pic especially.

• she is also wearing make up -___-

• The other girl...
    But then again your photos aren't really flattering because of your facial expression. I think you have beautiful eyes and an amazing bone structure!!

• Your facial expression is quite terrifying. I think you're both good looking, but the other girl looks nicer, more relaxed, and more natural.

• I'm going with the other girl. You scare me a little bit. Like why so serious. But you are prettier than her. I don't know.

• i am prettier? then why did you pick her?

• You look like you just caught your parents having sex on your bed.

The other girl looks normal and more sweet. Yes she wears makeup too but hers is toned down and actually fits her face. Whereas yours looks a bit crazy and all over the place.

• The second girl is prettier in my opinion.

There's nothing wrong with how you look, but the way you present yourself isn't doing you very many favours. If you cut down on the makeup a bit and smile instead of doing that weird thing with your lips, you could surpass her. Also, looking into the camera would help a lot.

By the way, does that girl know you're using her picture on this site?

• Can you post a picture with nude makeup or no makeup (even better plz).
    And smile to the camera.
    You have beautiful facial features, i can see that. But accentuating all of them with makeup makes you look like a bratz.
    Everything is too big for that poor little dace of yours.
    Post another pic pls pls.

• Makeup or not I think the second girl has better features. She's really pretty in a natural, toned down way. Yeah she's got a little makeup on but you literally painted on a new face.

• You're really pretty by the way but we all know how guys say they want natural beauty she looks more of a natural face (even though she probably is wearing makeup) personally id say you
    Do you have ig

• the first looks like a zombie kylie jenner

• I like the second one better. First one has too much makeup

• The other girl. You are pretty too its just that she looks more naturally pretty and you kinda look like you are trying too hard and kinda look like a bratz doll.

• The red head

• The difference between you and her, is that you look like you are going to eat someone... Your makeup is really overly dramatic and scary.

• Well I can't really see your face under all the makeup so I'm going to go with the other girl.

• she is also wearing make up... -_-

• you wear a ton of makeup and she looks more genuinely pretty

• The second girl ><

• The other girl, you have far too much makeup on and she looks naturally pretty!!

• You look prettier :)

• This girl. I like that pic.

• The other girl.

• Honestly i watched the pictures before reading the label 'me' and 'other' and before reading the update and i think you are waaaaaay sexier the other girl looks pretty but you are pretty and sexy (which is difficult to achieve). And i could see why people assume you have had some cosmetic something done but it is just intense makeup that you dont need in my opinion. For example the intense cat eye with the defined eyebrows and the contouring and the lip stuff is too much in the second and the false eyelashes in the first along with the poses gives off a trying hard effect. You do not need to try hard i can see past the makeup and see that you naturally are way more attractive than she is. And the other girl has on a lot of makeup too but she looks more relaxed and is simply smiling and the lighting is bad in her pic lol (and the lighting is perfect in your pic so everyone can see your makeup clearly) but i see a good bit of makeup on her as well. But smile though you are Beautiful! :)

• the other girl.

• The second girl. She has less makeup and your facial expression just seems like you're super surpised about something. She just looks happy.