Cause I will forever look like im 12 years old ): lol why me?

How old do you think I look?
Cause I will forever look like im 12 years old ): lol why me??

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You know, walking around with half of your ass hanging out isn't going to make you look any older.

What Guys Said 42

• I don't think you should worry about that too much, because as you age you will actually still look good and younger which may appeal to many guys... or girls if that's what you're into. I've looked younger than I am and I am 30 many people think I look like 24/25. Definitely not a bad thing. I'm the eldest and my younger brother for YEARS my extended family thought he was the oldest.

• you're petite, not actually 12. don't worry d00d.

• Yes, you do look younger than 18. But that doesn't mean that you will look that way forever. The older you get the more you probably will appreciate the fact that you look younger. Many would love to look like 25 when they are 35.

• bad photoshoping!!!

• Whatever you are wearing on your lower half, it is WAY too short. It's showing the curve of your butt cheeks and that is INDECENT.

• not a problem for girls actually, look at selena gomez, ariana grande, they are considered hot, wrt to the adating its babyfaced guys who are fucked lol (thats why i started growing a beard :P )

• You look your age, and quite beautiful. To all the guys saying 13, I never saw a 13-year-old with those curves.

• You look around your age. Try being me. People think I'm 17-18 and I'm actually 21. And I'm always going to look younger. My brother is 28 and still gets carded for rated M games. My dad looks like he's 40 when he's in his 60's. It's just a curse that will never be lifted at any point in life.

• You look very petite which makes you feel that you look younger - Don't worry, you have face and body of a 20 year old.

• In b4 your tagged by pedo's for sex.

• To me you look 15 or 16. Very pretty.

• Yes, you look like your under 18, i would bet about age 11-13 at the most but than again I'm not here to judge I really would have to see a State Photo Id to say your legal age.

• Oh thank God you're at least 18. Now I don't feel so bad. 👍

• Are you 18? :) that is amazing :)

• Yes I am lol

• Hahaha :) you're really lucky. You will look like in your 20s when the others begin to hide their ages. :) you should thanks to God for it :) and also your body is not looking like you're in 12 old. It's fine. You're a real woman :)

• Well, if I saw you walking on the street I'd worry that Chris Hansen would tackle me and arrest me for sure.

• In all seriousness, if you said you were 15, I'd believe you.

• you look 16 and perfectly sexy in this outfit

• That back arch though..

Fun sizeddd

• You're not alone in this! When I see people like you I get happy 😂 do I look like someone whose 22?😂

• You will be surprised but it actually a good thing. I'm in the same boat :( but give it ten years you'll be surprised how mature and refine you will look aging (^-^)/

• you said it somewhere around 13/14

• Not 18, no way no how.

• But with a body like that, I would murder to get with you

• at least you can get into the cinema for cheaper

• I'd guess that you were in your early twenties. You do look quite youthful at first glance, though.

• You look about 14-16 lol

Your a great looking girl... you'll grow up to be a real hottie

• 16 if I were to make a guess

• 13 years.
    What is your real age?

• Trust me, nobody is going to reject you if you give them your ID card.

• 1-You are thin as fuck.
    2-Yes you do look like 12 year olds.

• woww what a sexy ass you have !!! i love :)

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 14

• That's quite the photoshop job on your body in the photo.

• I think you look 16.

Don't worry about it, when you get older you will realize that looking younger it's actually good.

• you look at least 19 you're trying too hard to seem older my outfit looks like my nieces outfit and she is 6

• You're cute. But trust me you won't look 12 forever. Lol.

• That booty is not 12.

• Wow you are 18 you look 13

• you look like 15-16. i don't know how your body bends like that lol

• Yeah, you do look younger than 18! I would've guessed 16 or something.

• You do look really young. Like 14/15. I'm in the same boat. Oh well.

• I'm sorry girly but you don't look younger than 12, you look about 15. You're very pretty though :)

• I immediately thought you were 15, but look on the bright side: You might look younger in the future when it's really needed. I'm 14, but look eleven, so I feel ya. :P

• Yeah I think you are pretty... But you do look like you are 13-14.

• only your face looks young. your body is great!!

• You look like you need to put some clothes on... Oh yea and you look 15 at the least