Guys, I'm a slightly chubby girl, do you find me hot in lingerie?

I'm only doing this for the fun of it, I just wanna see if guys get excited over a shot of me like they do with all the girls on here.

50

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 49

• You're late. My birthday was 2 months ago.

• I think you look great - Don't think of yourself as being a little chubby, you seem completely normal to me.

• I think you are cute. like the lingerie a lot

• you won't pose a problem to most guys you encounter, I don't think at least. lol

• You need to make a seducing face, right now you look sexy 9/10, but it's not seducing unless you use a seducing face along with this, yeah all the look in lingerie, count me in if your are single😍😍😍. You also have a pretty face just need to work on your expressions...

• Not a fan of the heart tatt, sorry.

Totally bitchin blanket on the bed in that 1st pic tho. Would you consider putting it on ebay?

• Slightly chubby? What chubby? There's nothing wrong with your looks.

• Everything looks great. No chubbyness.

• Slightly chubby? I don't think so. You seem to have a really nice body, so you shouldn't worry.

And even if you didn't have a nice body, that face is more than enough to make up for it 😄

• I'll be in my bunk...

• I find it hard to believe that anyone would consider you "chubby". At least in the provided images you look stunning, as evidenced by the swelling in my pants. I presume that you look gorgeous in just about anything you wear.

• You look fine, although I personally don't find the clothing appealing at all, haha.

• You are not chubby. You have a normal body. Girls these just prefer being bones...
    And you are super sexy ;)

• I think your legs are nice

I also don't think many guys will have a issue... but there's something off about posting pics like this lol

• Personally, I am not turned off by your weight at all.

• are you chubby? i don't see it tbh. by the way, why did you put that black heart on your chest? lol just wondering ^-^

• You aren't chubby, you've got curves, there's a difference, and nothing wrong with that Lingerie, although i would prefer a black and red colour scheme myself, bu that's just me

• i have a feeling you are a guy and thats your ex girlfriend

• >chubby

>looks divine in lingerie

• I'm calling fake on this

• I don't think you are chubby... you are quite fit... and yes you look hot in that lingerie..😊

• you look okay

• You're very pretty and sexy !

• You're pretty meh to me but I guess I'm the minority here so I'ma shut up.

• Extremely hot as a matter of fact. ..

• I love your face. It's pretty

• Very, VERY hot. Love those legs.

• excited, well i am old.. i have to be careful these days

• If you're chubby, I can't tell.

You look very attractive. Should smile though.

• not enticing at all... maybe its just because i have better taste.

• More from Guys
    19