Guys, I'm a slightly chubby girl, do you find me hot in lingerie?

I'm only doing this for the fun of it, I just wanna see if guys get excited over a shot of me like they do with all the girls on here.
Guys, I'm a slightly chubby girl, do you find me hot in lingerie?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 49

• You're late. My birthday was 2 months ago.

1|6
    0|0
  • I think you look great - Don't think of yourself as being a little chubby, you seem completely normal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are cute. like the lingerie a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • you won't pose a problem to most guys you encounter, I don't think at least. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to make a seducing face, right now you look sexy 9/10, but it's not seducing unless you use a seducing face along with this, yeah all the look in lingerie, count me in if your are single😍😍😍. You also have a pretty face just need to work on your expressions...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of the heart tatt, sorry.

Totally bitchin blanket on the bed in that 1st pic tho. Would you consider putting it on ebay?

0|0
    0|0
  • Slightly chubby? What chubby? There's nothing wrong with your looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything looks great. No chubbyness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slightly chubby? I don't think so. You seem to have a really nice body, so you shouldn't worry.

And even if you didn't have a nice body, that face is more than enough to make up for it 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be in my bunk...

0|2
    0|0
  • I find it hard to believe that anyone would consider you "chubby". At least in the provided images you look stunning, as evidenced by the swelling in my pants. I presume that you look gorgeous in just about anything you wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine, although I personally don't find the clothing appealing at all, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not chubby. You have a normal body. Girls these just prefer being bones...
    And you are super sexy ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your legs are nice

I also don't think many guys will have a issue... but there's something off about posting pics like this lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I am not turned off by your weight at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you chubby? i don't see it tbh. by the way, why did you put that black heart on your chest? lol just wondering ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't chubby, you've got curves, there's a difference, and nothing wrong with that Lingerie, although i would prefer a black and red colour scheme myself, bu that's just me

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a feeling you are a guy and thats your ex girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • >chubby

>looks divine in lingerie

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm calling fake on this

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you are chubby... you are quite fit... and yes you look hot in that lingerie..😊

0|0
    0|0
  • you look okay

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty and sexy !

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty meh to me but I guess I'm the minority here so I'ma shut up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely hot as a matter of fact. ..

0|0
    0|0
  • I love your face. It's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Very, VERY hot. Love those legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • excited, well i am old.. i have to be careful these days

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're chubby, I can't tell.

You look very attractive. Should smile though.

0|0
    0|0
  • not enticing at all... maybe its just because i have better taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys