Finished the drawing! I won't change it anymore. Flaws will stay. Still want your opinion to make the next drawing better! What do you think?

So last time I posted this unfinished picture and got a few suggestions on how to make it better.

I think I pretty much followed every suggestion BUT the "make the hard face softer suggestion" since my teacher told me I should leave the face as it is and only get more variety with the shadows.

I made the arms more human like and gave her bigger hands, the crossed leg is bigger as well, the stomach area looks more like she's leaning aaaand oh well.. the breasts still look awkward but they were just small like this and kinda looked like this to me.

So what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say you are very nearly there - The things you need are just tricks you will pick up with practise so keep at it, well done.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• You should fix the breasts lol they look outta place but other than that good job