Does what you wear really matter?

Does a girl look hot or sexy depending on what she wears? I mean can't a girl weat sweatpants and with a spaghetti strap shirt and still look sexy. or does a girl need to be neatly dressed in order to look hot? I mean i personally love hanging around in sweats, are they considered not sexy enough for a girl to wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly attractive people make whatever they are wearing look good.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Dress for success" has been a saying for a long time, for a reason. What you think looks hot, pretty, cute, etc. varies person to person. I know how I want to present myself, so that's why I wear what I do.

At the same time, I believe in being comfortable. So depending on where you are going, sweats can be totally fine! But to a nice event? I'd rethink it personally, but that's up to you. :)

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 6

• A little top and sweats can be perfectly fine. As can a little cocktail dress or a well fitted pants suit. Context is the key.

And, sticking with comfy clothes, nicely fitted yoga pants are hotter than baggy sweats and pretty similar in terms of comfort.

• Most definitely being sexy is a personality trait not a fashion trait.

• I think naturally born look matters more than clothes but they do make some difference. I think it is 70-30 ratio.

• I take style very highly into consideration when assessing a girls hotness

• So sweatpants and tank top would be a no?

• You're allowed off days! But if you wear sweats or leggings half of the time, that's really not impressive.
      And I probably have a personal dislike for spaghetti straps. Those are never okay
      try a rompers or dress or overalls if you're feeling lazy.

• attractive people even look good in monkey suit , clothes don't make you to make you look extra hotter

• well it all depends on how attractive she is...

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the girl. Sweats and a tank top can look hot as fuck on some and trashy on others.

• Well, my boyfriend says I look the sexiest in sweats and a loose top. And he's not trying to go all Drake on me and be sweet. I think certain loungewear IS sexy. Tight yoga pants and a loose top. That's sexy.

• How you look does matter.
    How you dress is an additional bonus.

• i dont think it matters.