What is your opinion on girls having piercings on their face and bodily tattoos?

I have little to no self esteem and i love piercings and tattoos, on girls and guys. I want to get snake bites and a septum, and i have at least six tattoos i want to get so far. I have only two male friends who dont like piercings or tattoos but all my other friends do. I feel as if i got the piercings and tattoos then i would have a lot more confidence in my appearance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get what you like - Pick these things because you want them not how you will look to others - By the way I love tattoos and piercings.

Most Helpful Girl

• I generally don't like facial piercings on anyone, I don't think they look too great, but I definitely approve of the body tattoos, and you should get piercings if you like them. If it's what you want to do and you think you'd be happier with them, you should go for it :)

What Guys Said 11

• Just do it at a professional place which is maybe more expensive but at least clean and by real artists who can actually pull it of exactly how you imagined it.

• It won't make you look better but they might make you less attractive. Plus, they may play against you when looking for a job. Just don't do it.

• It is a turn off for me. I don't like too much. I don't mind it enough to not stand the person but I don't like.

• In all the asks i read here i always saw the majority of guys hating piercings, so it might not buy you the attention you want, actually they say it makes girls feel less cute.

• HUGR turn offs

• It is very unnecessary and it seems to me that in many cases it is a sign of insecurity or identity issues.

• I like them a lot but of course depends on the girl ans piercings/tattoos.

• just not the septum piercing or colorless or large tattoos.

• it look nasty.

• I think they look bad.

• facial piercings are a bit off. tattoos generally, no the direct opposite.

What Girls Said 2

• My sister-in-law has her nose pierced, a small diamond stud that looks good on her. She has like 15 tats, and they're really pretty. She also has multiple ear piercings.

That's probably as much as I would like to see, personally. I only have my ears pierced, though. Some people can rock more looks, other times it really distracts and can be excessive. Plus, depending on what career they want to go in to, some people sadly won't hire them and it may effect their livelihood. So I would just think it all through. But it's their body, their choice.

• http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Oo8w8hV5Xm

Do whatever you want