I don't have curves, does it look bad?

So I'm 14 and I know my body is definitely not done developing, but every girl at my school already has curvy bodies and then my sides are completely straight. It makes my body look like it belongs to a 12 year old honestly. I'm so insecure about it. Even my 11 year old niece is curvier than me. I'm starting to feel that it's not my body and that im just fat or something..

I don't have curves, does it look bad?
I feel like I look a bit more curvy in this picture
So here's another one

Ignore the messy desk.

• Your body shape looks bad
  • Your body shape looks fine

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you just take a moment, relax, and understand that people all change, differently, as they grow up? Don't post any more pictures, just relax, and KNOW that you are NORMAL, for you, OK? You don't need to be a VS supermodel to be who you are!!
    That's just it, BE WHO YOU are, and not what society, the media thinks you should be!!
    Don't just believe the stereotypes, and think you need to be this, or that, or your breasts need to be a certain size, or you have to weigh some set weight!!
    Focus on figuring out what YOU WANT!!! If you are confident, in yourself, you won't need others to tell you that you are 'pretty' or 'sexy' because you know WHO YOU ARE!!
    The guy, or girl, that REALLY cares about you won't take a second, thinking about your breast size, or if you think you are 'fat', or what clothes you wear!! The person that you should want, is the one that just LOVES you, for you!!
    I HATE how our society makes women feel so inferior, so self-conscious, so imperfect, when they are just AMAZING, as they are!!

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem to have a very atletic build - do you do any sports?
    I think your curves are going to come as you age. I'm seventeen, soon eighteen - and I don't have curves at all.
    You look fine, don't worry!

• Dance is the only athletic thing I do.

What Guys Said 12

• The important sentence in this post is
    "So I'm 14 and I know my body is definitely not done developing" - Some of your friends have got an early start in time you will catch up with them - For the moment you have a normal body for a 14 year old - Don't rush in life, you have plenty of time to grow up.

• It's an okay but not curvy body figure. Don't worry, you are still growing. You're likely to develop curves as you grow into woman.

• Looks fine

• You look great! Seriously I wish I could have someone like you

• you'll be fine

• Your belly looks fine.

• You look fine

• dont worry your body will develop when you are older and sure that you will have great sexy body :)

• You're 14 dood

• You look perfectly fine, you're too young to think about your body image.

• You look perfect, for such a young age everyone gets them at different times.

• You look fantastic and I feel terrible for being here

What Girls Said 5

• A) We can't see what you look like which is a GOOD thing in this situation.

B) Thanks for wearing clothes

C) Stop putting pictures of yourself on the internet.

You said it yourself. You're still a kid. Don't compare yourself to adults and older girls because their bodies are at a different stage than yours. Like does your body get up every day? Does it walk around school, talk with your friends, learn, and do all the other things you want it to? Yes. So why worry? Think about all the awesome things your body is already doing rather than what other people may or may not think about it.

• "Stop putting pictures of yourself on the internet."

One question: Why?

• because you're putting yourself at risk. There have been several girls from this website who have been stalked on the website and back to their facebook. These weren't even teenagers. These were experienced adults. I even know of one girl where the guy didn't stop at her profile. He went and harassed her friends too.

Then there are the guys who save girl's pictures from the site and use them fap material, harass the girls on the site with their own pictures, and some guys make creepy collages of the pictures they've saved so they can post things like, "would you bang her?", "what is she wearing?", "why are GaG girls so ugly?" etc...

And then there are the pedophiles and the perverts who argue that since age of consent is x in their country they can post whatever to whomever they want.

And there are your parents. Do you think your parents want you posting pictures on the internet? Do you think they want you posting pictures on a site where the average user is over 21?

• 1- you are beautiful
    2-stop posting pictures
    3-stop comparing yourself with others, won t get you nowhere. Everyone has smthn you don t and vis versa
    4-focus on school now
    5- ok i am done tc^^

• Some girls are curvier at our age, but some don't even have curves as adults. It's not a bad thing

• at least you're not fat!

• You do not look bad you just are slim
    Lots of fat women misuse the word curvy and call themselves curvy it's their word now unfortunately