FOOL PROOF TEST of your attractiveness - Public Transport?

People often ask the question.
"How do I know if I am physically attractive"

Well here's a test.

Go ride the public transit system. A bus or what have ya.

What do you think about this test?

• Somewhat Effective
  • COMPLETE BULLSHIT

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I say bullshit. There are probably many reasons as to why a girl wouldn't sit beside you and instead would sit beside a creepy guy. Maybe she knows the creepy guy. Maybe the creepy guy isn't creepy to her. Maybe she actually IS attracted to you and feels too shy to sit beside you. There are many reasons. I wouldn't place my chips into that.

What Girls Said 3

• uhm i sit at the first seat that catches my eye, whether it's empty, there's someone hot there, or there's a 'greasy creep' there. i just need a damn seat. not planning on socialising with whoever I'm sitting next to.

• I will be doing this tomorrow... Oh boy.

• Rushhour !!!
      See how long it takes before someone sit next to ya once it's all the single seats are filled.
      I reckon it won't be long but let's put the theory to the test.

• So... how did it go?

• It was so busy that I had to stand and I was so cramped with people it was shoulder to shoulder lol

• i sometimes want to sit across from the a cute boy to get a good view of him

What Guys Said 5

• No one ever sits next to me :( well only when its packed

• There is method in your theory - I have seen it happen on public transport.

• there is no public transportation where i live besides the train station. that's useless as hell.

• "there's no public transport"
      Where's all your American tax money going?
      Even a third world country would have a bus or some form of mass transit system.

• Why would you even pay taxes if you enjoy nothing?

• you know your taxes go to more than just public transportation, right? also, taxes vary by city and state anyways. so my town doesn't pay for public transportation besides the train that goes into nyc. plus, america isn't dense enough to have mass effective mass transit systems. i mean you can take a 45 hour train ride from new york to los angeles if you want, but i'll take a plane in 6... and what's the point of busses when almost everyone has a car and the town itself is tiny?

• Meh. Their missing out.

• I very rarely sit on seats in public transport.