Which girl do you prefer?

Sorry guys, The girls in this question still the same girls from Pretty Little Liars, But I decided reamake a new one, Because those girls really pretty and hot. This time you can see more thier beautiful pictures. So are you going to choose the same girl as before you chosen.

Sasha Pieterse
Which girl do you prefer?

Lucy Hale

Ashley Benson

Troian Bellisario

Shay Mitchell

Most Helpful Girl

• PLL is life 😍 & it's still Shay Mitchell!! 💜

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey dude, All of the above are beautuful but I voted for Ashley Benson. Who's your favourite?

What Girls Said 15

• i get told all the time that i look like ashley benson which is quite flattering lol but id have to say lucy then shay

• OH wow, You're that girl that day asked an Anony question, I said you looks like Ashley Benson. Lol Lucy and Shay are brunettes. Blonde is the best.

• Lucy Hale is very pretty :) After that, I'd say Shay Mitchell.

• Umm Lucy Hale.

• I LOVE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!! I LOVE SASHA THOUGH

• Ashley
    Shay
    Troian
    Sasha
    Lucy

• 😨😲😦Lucy down below why?

• I don't like her haha she's pretty but I don't like something about her face... Maybe her cheeks, I don't know, there is something that makes me think she's not attractive. Maybe she has a round face and I'm more attracted to skinny faces.

• hmm... sasha

• I've always had a girl crush on Shay Mitchell so I'm obliged to say her! :P

• SPENCERRRRRRRRRR

• I like Sasha Pieterse

• None can compete with Shay Mitchell, she's Absolutely Stunning, the others look like 6's compared to her, even though they're all pretty. Lucy Hale gets 2nd place.

• Lucy Hale is pretty

• Troian is, like, a triple threat. Looks, brains, AND personality.

• That's true, She's very smart in that show, And you're the girl vote for her righy?😜

• Yep. I mean, she kinda had me at her Game of Thrones references in PLL haha

• Shay... the bensen girl is pretty too.

• Shay and Lucy most, but I think they are all pretty in their own ways.

• Yeah, They all angels. But Shay too tanned, I can't pick her.

• Yep, But I can see different folks same chioces

• Sometimes, there's just something about certain people that attract others.

• Ashley! No doubt she's the hottest. The others are pretty though

What Guys Said 24

• i wish I had decisions like this to make in real life :-P

• Haha, Yeah , We all have the same wish, But you still have to pick one here lol

• I voted Shay. Couldn't really tell you why. Boobs, I guess? Not really a boob guy, but when all the butts are equal..

• I think Shay Mitchell still gets my vote.

• Lucy Hale
    or
    Ashley Benson

• I like Sasha Pieterse my friend. Which girl do you like?

• I like all of them, But as you know I prefer blonde girls, So I will pick Sasha , Ashley also is my favorite, But if no these two blonde girls, I will choose Lucy, Somehow I also love the Troian, It really hard to choose one, It seems I created a difficult question for everyone and myself.

• Wait, I thought you will pick Shay Mitchell or Lucy Hale, Because you liked the dark hair and eyes girls

• Shay Mitchell

• I wonder why now, So many guys pick that Shay Mitchell, What's on thier mind?

• NOOOOOOOOO :( @StarLord why did you make me choose between Sasha and Lucy :( IT was soooooo difficult to choose one of them ! However , that is the only pic that sasha looks 10/10 in and lucy has more 10/10 pics so the undefeatable champion Lucy wins again ! But dayum yo ! It was tough ! What about you? Which one do you prefer?

• Haha, I can see you love lucy so much, I'm sorry as I said to Iron Man, I made a a difficult question for everyone and myself. I don't even know how to choose now, I like all of them, But I more prefer blonde girls so I will pick Sasha, Now you don't have to worry about her, You can holding your lucy again lol. And thank you for being here agian, You can damn me , Because indeed, That's a tough question. And lucy too short among the girls.

• But MissHope Compared with Tina, Tina still a winer ! I'll bet you didn't noticed Tina that girl !

• I honestly dont know tina. What is her username?

• I like B. C, D and E. I like brunettes :)

• From prettiest to least:
    Shay
    Lucy
    Sasha
    Ashley
    Troian

• I vote D and very hot

• Ashley Benson. She's hot

• Sasha Pieterse of course 😍😍😍

• Shay looks exotic

• That Shay girl looks better than the rest. But I hate that she always has the stupid worried look on her face.

• Hahaha, I think she was worried too many men will pick her as favorite.

• Shay Mitchell, but they're all hot :P

• Shay Mitchell rules.

• Lucy Hale. Perfection

• Shay Mitchell. What a fine fucking woman.

• Rachel McAdams is the one i prefer.

• Rachel McAdams she's pretty hot as well, But she only pretty with blonde hair

• Oh really? I have to doubt that again, She can be beautiful with read hair too, But definitely not brunette.

• i especially love her with brown hair tbh. but to each his own

• Sasha looks cute...😻

• S hay Mitchell

• Very well, Congratulations you Involved in a war, It called who will got the Shay Mitchell

• Option D... none are my style

• None of the above.

• Probably none once they take off their make up

• I still can not believe that you said this to all these beautiful girls and me.

• Impossible to know until they don't wear make up.

• Shay is who I picked. Some of them look like little girls.

• Well, If you picked her, There are a lot of competitors, waiting for you.

• Yeah I was mean there is a fight, If all the men pick Shay lol, But I am sure you may get her, Because you were just an innocent bystand. Let them fight first, Then you can take advantage of them.

• Lol yeah.