Girls, rate these guys?

First of all don't look at the fat guy as an actual fat guy. Think of him as your average joe. Still holds true. And we don't know how hot the fat guy could get if he reached max potential so no need to rate him.
Obviously this is a meme (not made by me) which is a slightly exaggerated version of the truth... but what do you think? Can Indian guy match stereotypical cute guy in facial aesthetics? BE BRUTAL. BE HONEST.
CONSIDER LIGHTING/HAIR/CAMERA QUALITY.

Girls, rate these guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure to drink lots of water it'll hydrate your skin from the inside out. Sunscreen is an absolute must! And if you wanted a quick fix for shiney and glowing you can sweep a bronzer over your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. But if you use this method remember to sweep not cake

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm confused. What are you asking?

• Whether or not Indian guy can match the cute guy in facial aesthetics? Isn't it obvious?

• Yeah of course a Indian guy can.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• I'm the best

• i think the guy on the bottom photos fits the first description best