What body/figure type do I have?

what body/figure type do i have?
i can never decide when i look at figure guide pictures tbh
(swaggy ass pajamas)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm no expert on body shapes, but I'm agreeing with fart here. I'd say inverted triangle with curves based on how your shoulders are wider than hips. The picture given made it a little difficult to judge off of this so I went more off of this one...
    fannielucille.com/.../...women-body-shapes-i17.jpg

I would try taking your first picture and scribbling geometry shapes on it, but I'd feel a little weird doing so lol. So I'll just say that you may be able to make an argument for the "neat hour glass shape" based on your curves and how the stomach kind of goes in some...

but on the whole, I'm saying inverted triangle with curves. Looks good tho. Nice swaggy ass pajamas 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a pear.

To figure your shape out you should do measurements. I couldnt tell from the pictures of figures either. So I measure my bust , which is chest area , you waist which is an inch above your navel and your hips which is the top of your thighs. Now you would take a tape measure, wrap it around those 3 places.

or for more professional help. Check out this link. They helped me and I know they can help you

www.bodyshapecalculator.co.uk/trinny-and-susannahs-12-body-shapes

• check it out when you get a chance, preferably on a touch screen phone or computer

• it makes sense as @iamshelly said you were am hourglass. A vase is an a hourglass but the difference is she has height. Oh lucky you!! I have always admired the hourglasses with their curvaeous figures and big boobs.. #jealous

• thanks for making me MHO :) ;)

What Guys Said 27

• you're like thin all around but your arms aren't even skinny, they're like normal. that's some good shit yo.

• I would say pear shape because hips are wider than breasts with a nod to hourglass. You look very well.

• Pretty clearly an hourglass.

• i dont think my ribs come in enough because the top of me is like square?

• Your shoulders are the same width, if not a little wider, than your hips. You can see your waist go in too. You're an hourglass.

• Not sure but that red dress look is fierce!

• Inverted triangle based in first picture. I see your shoulders being wider than hips.
    You do have curves though.

• It is ready not healthy to assign a shape to your body. It is only a thing in recent times, in your immediate generation, and I really suggest you stop listening to that sort of body labelling and shaming

• Bring back the blue hair.

• You're well slender, you don't match any of those pictures.

• You look more like the hourglass shape based on ur example.

• I'm terrible at telling body shapes too, but with a body like yours it doesn't really matter. looks pretty much perfect to me lol

• Hourglass, I guess. Your belly goes in and your hips go out..

• You have what I would call a "willowy" body, tall and long and very lithe. You look good.

• figure guide pictures? None of them. I
    Just think that you look good. Specially with that red dress

• A good one.

• I see hourglass, but I'm not sure.

• I would say a petite hourglass figure

• this silly, how you not know?

why have world determine what you are.

this silly and dumb.

• its silly that you think its unusual to ask for opinions on a site designed for just that

• human you fail understanding.

you should know who/what you are.

• Hour glass, and your very pretty.

• sexy/fuckable XD

• u r reall sexy

• your body type is sexy

• Proper g man pajama a 😂 but you look stunning

• none. all those drawings are of fat women and ur really skinny

• Hot as fu#* should be an option

• You are the girl in the picture.
    Man you are so sexyyy.
    Any guy would have been lucky to have you as a girlfriend.
    You look like having a bottle shape figure.

• you are clearly an hourglass.

• Slender. Feminine. Beautiful midsection. Just don't lose any weight:)

What Girls Said 5

• Like a thinner hourglass I think. It's kinda hard to tell. You look really pretty, I'm jealous 😢

• The Triangle photo is what you are. Small up top but you have the hips.

• It's hard to to tell from the pics. You have very little body fat. But if I had to guess I'd go with the top heavy one

• You're probably a tube/straight figure. The diagram you have isn't really accurate. by the way dude you look really pretty with those glasses on :OOO

• is those photo urs