Do you think I could be a runway model if I lost some fat and gained little muscle?

• Yes I think so
  • Maybe.. Not sure
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a good shot. But a better question might be... what the serious fuck would you WANT to do that to yourself? Right now, you have a body I think most girls would love to have, some would literally be willing to die for...

Don't be a runway model. There's all kinds of modeling you could get into with the body you already have. Choose health and fitness over basically never eating again... It's a lovely body. Treat it well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, if you're talking specifically about Runway Modelling, the face isn't so critical. I'd say yeah you have decent proportions, long legs, etc. But you'd need to lose quite a bit of weight (not being rude, just the modelling industry is really picky especially in runway since it's so competitive- with catalog/glamour they're a bit more lenient.) Anyway, if thats really what you want, go for it! Good luck.

(my Dad works in the industry)

What Guys Said 23

• I think your body is fine for modeling... obviously the face counts a lot too

• Lose weight? Don't you mean gain weight?

Put abit of meat on and I'll look at your pictures for years

Appreciation for dropbox users 😎

• Unfortunately, that's not how runway modeling works.

• I know.

Just don't know how any runaway model even has the energy to walk seriously need to eat

• Maybe you are tall enough and have a good body. Best of luck if you try to pursue the modelling.

• yeah you have a great frame for it, but you already pretty skinny, i think toning up and just losing a bit of fat would make you an awesome candidate

• I say no because you would have gained muscle. That implies you would be fit and healthy and most models nowadays aren't healthy. A lot of them are on things like ritalin or other stimulants as they decreae appitite. Supermodels aren;t a healthy image to live up to

• Whatever you say sticks.

• I think you can. It is not about legs or a perfect body. It is about being bold and confident about what you do.

• Depends on your face and the possibility of you getting a good modeling consignment for big companies like Victoria secret.
    Otherwise figure wise you are good

• not sure if you could be a model (depends on the face too), but you definitely got a nice tall body. but I don't think you should lose much weight, looks good as it is

• Wow, great long legs. Post your best bitch face

• I'm curious how you took that picture😂 well yes you can be a great model👍

• You dont need to gain or lose weight. I think you need to tone up a bit. And you can be a model.

• Fat? what fat? it's non existent in you.

• yes you can

• Runway models do not have muscle just low fat percentage.

• lose a lot more then you'd be perfect.

• I think you look fine just as is, no need to lose any weight at all.

• you look fine now!

• mmmmm looks so delicious. got me so horny for today ;)

• You need to gain some weight.

• if you mean that the critics will run away from you then yes you got chances... .

• How does your face look like

• You could do it as is

What Girls Said 7

• you look pretty tall, so i think you could if you toned up a bit :D if its something you really want to do, you should defintely pursue it!

• it depends on your face too.. but as you are asking just about the body.. then you look good.. you got a nice height too.. you should tone your tummy.. but not lose weight.. and you are good to go.. :)

• I think you could be a model with how you look now. Being a runway model is hard work and very difficult and they can even tell you to NOT EAT. In my opinion, it isn't worth not eating. But on some sites such as sticks and stones agency or the twisted agency, you can become a model with exactly how you look now.

• girl you dont even need to lose anything. dont skip any meals you're perfect. But yes, you could be a model with a body like that!

• I think you look nice

• If your measurements are very close to 34-24-34, then go for it! :)

• It depends on your face