How does my body look?

I'm 18 6"2 and around 165 lbs. does my body look good for my age? I've been hitting the gym lately almost everyday. Am I still too skinny? Honest opinions please

How does my body look?

Most Helpful Girl

• looks great!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks great. Keep in shape. It looks somewhat older than 18 though. What matters is for you to stay healthy and like your body.

What Girls Said 7

• Thank you for wearing clothes. As long as you're happy with your body why does it matter what we think?

• Very nice. Lean and well toned

• Well that's one person fishing for compliments :D But yes, you've a great body, obviously it took a good bit of effort to achieve that! Hats off to you :)

• You have a very nice body, not to buff and not to skinny, just perfect! Also love you lips in that first picture!😊

• Your body looks good, not too skinny either.

• I think you know :p that's why you're posting all of these questions

• You look amazing in my opinion.

What Guys Said 8

• Not really son. Chest needs work. Abs could be better.

• Damn wish I had a body like yours dude #nohomo

• You look very well

• I'm 5'7" and 185 and in no way fat. As I've aged I've come to find that muscle is really appreciated, plus, it's better to be stronger than for someone like me to be 5'7" and 140. Around these parts, doesn't matter if I can run a mile in under 5 minutes or bench press a lot (225 14x and 265 x4 weighing 165lbs), being 5'7", shit, for me to hang with guys your height I need the muscle. You're a decent height, if you added muscle, better, not too thin, but you are thin compared to me. Add muscle and you're even better.

• no homo bro, girls are age really think you are hot af
    at our age, it takes time to put on size so you are cool

as far as weight for 6'2'' you are lean af but thats probably an advantage
    just keep training!

• Looks good😒...

• Yeah dude you look good.

• Looks good bro