What do you think?

whats your thoughts on my picture? Pretty? What do you like? Dislike?
What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have really cool eyes and a nice smile. I also think the freckles are cute lol. One thing I may suggest working on is something with the eyebrows. I think that is the worst thing. Granted, it could be the picture itself, but they are incredibly light and faint. I'm no fashion guru, but if there is a way to fill them in to make them darker without going overboard, I'd consider it.
    Also, you have really cool curly hair, but I may consider possibly changing it up just slightly. It is parted left and right and such so that the forehead is completely visible. That and the naturally light eyebrows draws considerable attention to the forehead. I think it is giving off the illusion of a larger forehead than you have.
    I may also suggest less makeup, but I personally think the makeup looks fine on the whole. in my opinion at least.

Despite my long criticism thingy on eyebrows and forehead and whatnot, you should know that you do have some good things going for you! You have a really sweet cheery smile, long awesome wavy/curly hair, and your eyes are really quite beautiful. Maybe experiment with the eyebrows and hairstyle a little and you'll look even better :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Beautiful!! :) Your skin is amazing and your smile makes you look like a nice person!

What Guys Said 26

• You def look happy and upbeat

• no eyebrows... big forehead... terrible taste of make-up... no eye lashes.
    Perfect example on how having colored eyes still doesn't take the ugly away.

• Just eyeliner, lol. Guess that is horrible. Wasn't asking about my colored eyes contributing to anything, I have eyelashes but choose not to wear any makeup but the eyeliner, I have eyebrows, just light colored ones :-). Thank you for your comment. 😊 Reminds me of how inconsiderate and picky some can be. Instead of just negatives, weigh it positives too, to not seem too much like an ***

• @iamshelly 😂😂😂😂 I agree.

• I'm not the one seeking for approval on my looks. ;)

• Less makeup would fit you, looks very nice :)

• I think you look very beautiful.

• You're cute.

• I like it but not the nose ring. Seems kind of off. And your forehead has lines on it. Try to relax please.

• I love her eyes and skin.

• Your very pretty awww <3

• you look gorgeous, very pretty :)
    the freckles are cute and the eyes are really beautiful. just the eyebrows look a little bit thin ;)

• Your nose is too big and pointy. You have almost no jawline but your chin is defined so your face looks oblong. Your hair definitely does NOT look good this way, and finally, your cheek bones are very high.

• I like the wild hair and your eyes, your teeth look white as.. I don't know (insert something non-pervy). 👍

• Lol! White as... Human. I'm lost! I can't think of anything to say about that either! Lol

Thank you!

• you are a pretty young woman

• I like it you look good

• Absolutely beautiful, gorgeous hair, beautiful eyes, and glowing skin.

• Love the eyes and the freckles, you're pretty :)

• Pretty. Nice eyes. Hate the thing in your nose. Hair looks a little over processed.

• It's natural curl... I really do try to contain it. It just came down from being in a ponytail so it's not parted or anything... Thanks for your input!

• looks like you just got your teeth whiten

• No makeup and still look good. :) also nice eyes

• Your pic looks amazing!!! I love your hair and your make up and eye omg so pretty!!

• super hot
    beautiful eyes and hair, cute nose :) nice teeth
    10/10 for me and nothing to dislike

• Good but you eyebrows...😦

• Pretty. Great eyes and smile.

• You're quite the looker.

• Pretty! I like your eyes and your smile a lot!

• I think you'd look better without the makeup around the eyes.

• Looks good you have awsome eyes

What Girls Said 5

• Bit creepy because I can barely see your eyebrows. You should definitely darken/reshape them, it makes a whole lot of difference.

• You have beautiful skin, hair and a beautiful smile. You're very pretty.

• You have to use bangs, your face is beautiful

• Draw on your eyebrows

• gorgeous! .