An 30)35 year old man is always staring at me like I don't know if its a mockery or am I pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• You might just remind him of something or someone from his past.

• He did tell me i looked like someone he knew and that i was carismatic... you are 36 so has it ever happened that a 18 or so year old attracted you because of someone you knew.. and how so?

• Wow thanks for such a nick name you have you are not that perverted I thin I used to be more perverted than you taking hs compliments in a wrong way hut I think its number one wow that helped and saved me from a lot thanks!

• I used to be very very different lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You are pretty and he is a dirty old man

• He is because he is married and calling me beautiful but at the same time I hear he is worried on how to make up for next month for his kid and wife he seems humble I know don't let that fool you but I think he is just nasty not a bad person

• I don't think am pretty

What Guys Said 2

• Lucrecia? is that a latin name?

• Why are you asking me a question you are suppose to be answering mine

• Well, I can't tell if you're pretty, and all the other answers already state the options that I thought about.

I asked this, cause I used to have a crush on a girl with a very similar name... sorry

• O lol its not my name but I am Hispanic its a Spanish name if u like her how do u not know... and I'm not asking for a compliment just review the story

• Take it as a compliment and that he finds you attractive

• No he's old.. do you'll compliment all the young girls when its all the young girls is not a compliment anymore

• Yeah, you must have caught him on a good day, when his nursing staff and Zimmer frame weren't in sight...

What Girls Said 2

• You might be pretty or he is desperate.

• you're pretty.