Rate me 1-10 please?

Rate me 1-10 please?

You are right smoking is a bad habbit. Apologize.
Why you just dont answer the question and always trying to needle? Even although your jokes are really bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• damn you are pretty good looking!
    very manly looking ;) hard to find type of guy...
    just the smoking killed it for me :/
    so my rate for you is 6/10

What Girls Said 8

• Meh, 5/10.

...

• society is just weird. this is SO just so weird.

• I don't know if i've rated you before but i guess you know you're attractive

• Cigarettes, flip flops, & t-shirt biting has got to goo. Other than that, you are good looking. Try smiling 😊

• You would be incredibly hot if not for the smoking and the t-shirt biting

• Thank you for your opinion :)

• Sexy sweetheart

• handsome!.

• 6/10...
    ...

What Guys Said 6

• 5/10 the cigarettes are a definite minus and I am not a fan of the earrings. Most of the pictures seem to have an arrogant look about them. You wanted an honest opinion. . . you got it.

• I was thinking the same with you till you said something about arrogance. Well it might looked like that but you must sure I dont have :)

• I was careful to avoid saying that you are arrogant, because that is impossible to tell from pictures.

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...2-836b-62e63638bfae.jpg #OMG mom is that "Big Gat Al?".

rate = 5 I guess

• those flip flops + earrings need to go... that shit makes you look gay as fuck >_<

• I didn't get what you meant.

• in the pic up there you kinda look like an inmate who'd probably be named "Big Gay Al" in prison for some reason to me + those flip flops/earring are not helping your case >_<

• You look well I think

• You look decently attractive I think most women would label you as handsome if i had to guess

• Too sexy for GAG

• Aside from your non-aesthetic body I'm positive you're hot. All that needs be said.