Does this girl have the most extreme waist to hip ratio you've ever seen?

The video speaks for itself. I'm mindblown.

• Yes, this is the craziest waist to hip ratio I've ever seen
  • No, this isn't the craziest waist to hip ratio I've ever seen
  • Unsure/Other (Explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend masturbated to her I tried to too but just wasn't doing it for me
    definitely sex appeal

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen actual hip to waist ration extremities that are achieved using a corset. This is just having a larger ass while maintaining a slimmer waist then regular. Not quite the same in my opinion, since she seem a bit larger overall.

• But the ONLY places she has excess fat is in her hips, thighs and butt. It's so extreme, it's unreal.

• She tight laces, lol. I mean naturally she's got a huge ass but her waist isn't that small

• @RachelBrigs yes, this is what I mean.

What Girls Said 12

• 1. Why does it feel like I'm watching porn?
    2. Anyone else notice how it looks like her butt has a fake butt attached to it? 0.36 Or does she just have that much fat?

• Merhh, and I don't think it looks hot at all tbh... If she toned it then it would look amazing but I don't know. At the moment it looks so disproportionate and squarish I don't know what to say. But yeah no not the craziest waist to hip ratio I've seen, and deffo not the most attractive one tbh...

• Yeah I feel like I was watching porn? Ummm... just no boo just stop !!! Your a sick perv!!!

• I guess all women in their 20's are prudes.

• Hahaha she is so not my type... and your so not a man? What kinda of man are you? Are you afraid of calling yourself a perv? Are you afraid of your sexuality? Bo you are so lame!!! hahaha! Prude>>? hahaha ?

• Yeah I've heard of her before. She tight laces to get a small waist. You like what you like but I don't find that attractive. I like a big booty and everything but that's...

• Her ass looks awful and really saggy. She wouldn't look so bad if she toned down there up more.

• iv always had booty envy for girls with nice butts but thats not nice nor can i call it a butt it looks more like 2 slabs of fat covered in skin

• Eh she's needs to keep pants on. Her thighs and ass are nasty.

• It's a little too much

• I feel sorry for her toilet seat.

• It's unattractive and disproportionate.

• No there are some obese women who have more extreme waist to hip ratios. Its not an uncommon thing for overweight and obese women.

• She is obviously waist training. As soon as I saw the cover of the video I didn't need to see anything else. Many girls use waist trainers to shrink there waist to make their hips look larger. It's also very very bad for your body because it pushes your ribs in and causes issues with your organs and body.

• yes it is.

What Guys Said 6

• Not a fan - I prefer the smaller butt

• I think it's gross. I'm all for thick curvy girls but... that girl is gross.

• She looks like Squidward on the "Spongebob Squarepants" episode where he ate all of the Krabby Patties and the fat went to his thighs lol

• That's horrid looking and her balance must be horrible

• I don't like it wtf is wrong with it xD

• I've seen more extreme waist-to-hip than that, but that woman is not the least bit sexy. Total boner killer, actually.

• Yeah if it's who I think it is. ain't she a model?

• Her name is Mal Malloy. She's a former internet vixen.

• Never seen her before. I was thinking of someone else but I can't remember her name. I've actually seen better. She's not all that hot, but fuckable.