Does this body look chubby or skinny fat?

Does this body look chubby or skinny fat ?

Hi Im a little over weight from my weight and height Im only 5'2 1/2 tall and weigh 143 so I''m pretty much overweight and it looks more obvious since my body shape is streight type and maybe my thyroid disease I lose and gain weight kind of fast (yoyo effect) and I posted this because I've never been this weight before and I was always called skinny so im confused :s but thanks you for all the comments and suggestions uhhh it sucks that I have this thyroid problem :/

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks skinny to me. No she doesn't have much lean muscle but I think she is fat or chubby.

• Lol, doesn't have much lean muscle? Does she have any? Is the question.
      Come on Dood, don't make yourself out to seen like youd fuck anything that moved.

• @CuteRedhead Maybe it's hard to tell because we can only see the front angle.

• Eeeeh, I've worked with so many people over the years I can pretty much guess now a days.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• This body looks chubby.

• I would say you just need to tone up a bit other than that I would call you quite slim.

• Chubby body. It can look just fine with the correct outfit.

• You look chubby. Your bra looks ill fitted though. You look good to me. I love chubby girls.

• Your abdominal area looks deformed.

• Some chubby

• Looks chubby

• I think a little chubby but the very good kind

Put on a sexy dress and your just as hot as a thinner women 😊

• You may be a tiny bit overweight but you aren't ugly. If you have a thyroid problem health always comes before looks.

• Average honestly

• stop eat junk foods.

• Surely skinny fat is chubby

• your body is not fat but you need to stretch out your stomach and your boobs should be slightly bigger, except those i think you have pretty attractive body...

• You're a little chubby , but you're beautiful and look fine just as you are.
    No need to worry about your body image

• you look like a perfectly normal woman...(shrugs)

• Looks right in the middle.

• Forget about those picture perfect physiques. This lady is perfectly fine. If she were wearing clothes that flatter her body without being revealing, she would be turning heads.

• I say your body is cute chubby! You do have a beautiful body!

• Skinnyfat. But idc, still hot

• looks slightly chubby to me

• kinda chubby but good

• You look completely normal to me

• chubby but nice:)

• your belly is a little fat

• i think u need to loss bit fat from tommy

• Who cares? It looks great to me. I don't like the "toned" and muscular look on women.

• On the chubby side but its fine.

• Compared to what?

• It's all about the face... Having said that I think you look good, maybe workout a bit like everyone else but I think you have a sexy body. I think the face is the most beautiful part of the female body, your body is more secondary.

• Yes it's chubby, but don't worry it's not that bad I have seen worse. Most girls can have a really good body if they just maintain a simple fitness routine and stop eating bad. It's a lot easier for you than guys cause we really have to work hard to get those huge defined bodies.

What Girls Said 13

• Chubby, not skinny-fat

• You are chubby. You are wearing the wrong bra size.

• Skinny fat? That doesn't exist sorry. You're chubby.

• I like your body! you are soft and have fat where it's needed but you are not obese! or even close to fat.

• your legs are fine. your tummy is not.. you just need to work on that

• Tbh its fat, but not in a Bad way Just stick with exercice and diet for while and You are good 😊

Personal experience 😋

• Just an average type of body.

• I'd say it's slightly chubby.

• Legs are fine. Arms i guess can t really twll. Tummy needs to be a bit toned

• It looks chubby around the stomach area, the rest looks skinny.

• Get drunk and all problem solved

• Well, not skinny by far and not fat. So you take your pick

• Looks normal.