Does this body look chubby or skinny fat?

Does this body look chubby or skinny fat ?

Updates:
Hi Im a little over weight from my weight and height Im only 5'2 1/2 tall and weigh 143 so I''m pretty much overweight and it looks more obvious since my body shape is streight type and maybe my thyroid disease I lose and gain weight kind of fast (yoyo effect) and I posted this because I've never been this weight before and I was always called skinny so im confused :s but thanks you for all the comments and suggestions uhhh it sucks that I have this thyroid problem :/

0|0
14|31

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks skinny to me. No she doesn't have much lean muscle but I think she is fat or chubby.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, doesn't have much lean muscle? Does she have any? Is the question.
      Come on Dood, don't make yourself out to seen like youd fuck anything that moved.

• Show All
    • @CuteRedhead Maybe it's hard to tell because we can only see the front angle.

• Eeeeh, I've worked with so many people over the years I can pretty much guess now a days.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• This body looks chubby.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say you just need to tone up a bit other than that I would call you quite slim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby body. It can look just fine with the correct outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look chubby. Your bra looks ill fitted though. You look good to me. I love chubby girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your abdominal area looks deformed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks chubby

2|0
    1|0
  • I think a little chubby but the very good kind

Put on a sexy dress and your just as hot as a thinner women 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • You may be a tiny bit overweight but you aren't ugly. If you have a thyroid problem health always comes before looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • stop eat junk foods.

1|0
    0|0
  • Surely skinny fat is chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • your body is not fat but you need to stretch out your stomach and your boobs should be slightly bigger, except those i think you have pretty attractive body...

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a little chubby , but you're beautiful and look fine just as you are.
    No need to worry about your body image

0|0
    0|0
  • you look like a perfectly normal woman...(shrugs)

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks right in the middle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget about those picture perfect physiques. This lady is perfectly fine. If she were wearing clothes that flatter her body without being revealing, she would be turning heads.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say your body is cute chubby! You do have a beautiful body!

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinnyfat. But idc, still hot

0|0
    0|0
  • looks slightly chubby to me

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda chubby but good

0|0
    0|0
  • You look completely normal to me

0|0
    0|0
  • chubby but nice:)

0|0
    0|0
  • your belly is a little fat

0|0
    0|0
  • i think u need to loss bit fat from tommy

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? It looks great to me. I don't like the "toned" and muscular look on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the chubby side but its fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Compared to what?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about the face... Having said that I think you look good, maybe workout a bit like everyone else but I think you have a sexy body. I think the face is the most beautiful part of the female body, your body is more secondary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's chubby, but don't worry it's not that bad I have seen worse. Most girls can have a really good body if they just maintain a simple fitness routine and stop eating bad. It's a lot easier for you than guys cause we really have to work hard to get those huge defined bodies.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 13

• Chubby, not skinny-fat

2|0
    1|0
  • You are chubby. You are wearing the wrong bra size.

3|0
    1|0
  • Skinny fat? That doesn't exist sorry. You're chubby.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your body! you are soft and have fat where it's needed but you are not obese! or even close to fat.

1|1
    1|0
  • your legs are fine. your tummy is not.. you just need to work on that

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh its fat, but not in a Bad way Just stick with exercice and diet for while and You are good 😊

Personal experience 😋

1|1
    2|0
  • Just an average type of body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's slightly chubby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Legs are fine. Arms i guess can t really twll. Tummy needs to be a bit toned

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks chubby around the stomach area, the rest looks skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get drunk and all problem solved

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, not skinny by far and not fat. So you take your pick

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks normal.

1|0
    0|0