How can I look exactly like Selena Gomez?

I really adore Selena and I wanna look like her. Is there a way?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you eat enough you can have her cheeks like you asked before and I told you before

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, be you
    you don't have to look like anyone really
    look like you
    like her style but don't want to be "exactly" like her
    I'm sure you're so much prettier to some people
    beauty is something about measure, not everyone sense it the same way
    If you insist you can look up "Selena Gomez make up look like", they do make up that can make you look like anyone pretty much, yes do it but for one day
    the rest of your life be blessed with the way you look like
    make yourself a brand-mark that's unique and it's only urs
    Best :)

What Guys Said 18

• I suppose take her picture to a hairdresser and ask for advice on getting a similar style. If there is beautician in salon ask their advice about the best type of make up to go with hairstyle.

• Serious surgery. But you can wreck your skin and body with the amount of surgery you will need. It's not worth it. Learn to love yourself.

• That doesn't mean I dont love myself I just really adore her style makeup and hair

• 0|0
  • Human's mad science
    But you're already pretty, don't change yourself to someone else. Be You. You can share the same ideals, but stay true to you

• I dont want surgery already

• Sorry posted that to the wrong answer

• So your between 18-24

And you wanna look like salena lol... I hope your not 24 and just turned 18

• Science and surgery would be... but that is going to be really expensive, and might not be worth it
    Just accept yourself as who you are, and be a fan of Gomez, but don't let it take you over

• I didn't meant the exact face though just stylee steal

• why you want to look like pumpkin head?

she not that good looking. me see better looking people on streets.

• Please don't look like her. If you're doing this to be liked by some guy. it's a huge turn off for me.
    When girls try to look like celebrities.. I mean common.. you're unique.. Stay original.

• Not for a guy i just like her style

• But why do you want that piggy face?

• I think she is pretty but i respect

• Sneak into her house late at night while she sleeps and steal her face. Go home and make a mask.

• rip off her face and wear her skin as your own.

• you can't as simple as that

• Nothing is impossible

• Going by your picture, I wouldn't change a thing.

• Paging Dr. Nick Riviera!

• Platic surgery

• She is so cute!!!

• You need to get a real life. Oh wait you already have one, it is your own life. Stop obsessing over other human beings and be yourself.

• I have a life and i am not obsessed just inspired. I didn't wanted to sound as an copycat just asked for some style steal tips

• Be Mexican?

What Girls Said 8

• While I agree with everyone else that grow to love and work with what you have, I do think Selena's got great style... so if you want to use her as inspiration, maybe just rock similar clothing styles as her. I think Kmart has a Dream Out Loud clothing line by Selena to start with. Infuse it with your own style, and maybe that will make you happy :)

• Don't you want to look like yourself? It's much better than trying to copy someone.

But getting extensions, dying your hair brunette and curling it nicely would help.

• Eeeeeew, why on Earth would you want to look that ugly?

• You're an adult and soo immature smh

• İ am 15 i know it says 18-24 but its fake

• You dont have the capability of feeling sorry for anyone who do you think you are? You are the one who doesn't respect others and have a lack of humanity also dont care anbody elses ideas but yours.

• Also its none of your business so stfu

• be yourself! there is noone more beautiful than you

• Step one: You can't

Sorry!

• be yourself... you dont need to look like anyone else, no one can be like her and no one can look like you either, we are all different and unique, thats what makes this world so interesting... so yeah be happy with what you are :)

• I am happy with my self i just wanted some style steal advices cause i like her

• ... plastic surgery

• Not in that way also i am 15 can't get surgery