Do you like girls without make up?

I'm just wondering, first I know girls wears make up for themselves and not for boys most of time.

Do you like natural girls? Do you feel like a girl with a lot of make up wants to hide her flaws?

Myself I don't wear make up but I like having a soft and clean skin (I ruin myself on beauty creams), I'm always wearing pretty clothes and my hair are done. But with make up I can't I've already tried for events but having mascara on my eyes or powder on my face makes me feel too much, and I constantly touch it so my eyes gets into panda eyes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me just tell you my thoughts on makeup:

Naturally beautiful girls don't NEED makeup. And as for naturally ugly girls, no amount of makeup will make them beautiful. So there is no point either way.

UNLESS, a naturally ugly girl gets reallyyyy good at applying makeup--and so much so that she looks unrecognizable. In that case, yes, it is helping them, but this is where the complaints from guys come from. Its false advertizing. Don't think that all it takes is to initially attract a guy. No. Once he finds out what you really look like, he is going to leave if he isn't satisfied. So in the end, all you are doing is wasting both his time, and yours.

I think women should just do with what they have, and not try to decieve people about your appearance.

But one thing to add: Just a small amount of eyeliner, or mascara isn't going to make much of a difference. Is fine if you wear it, because most guys probably won't even notice the difference. I'm talking about makeup that makes you look significantly different.

• But girls aren't so simply either naturally pretty or naturally ugly. What about a girl with nice features but blemishes? Makeup doesn't have to be deceptive, it can be a method of looking presentable.

• Actually no. By shaving or trimming my hair, I'm not adding unnatural products to my face in order to alter my appearance.
      @coconutelixir

• Hmm... but you are altering your appearance in a temporary way just like makeup and probably use shaving cream which has chemicals to help you do the job. Lol okay okay now I'm just poking a twig at something that won't budge. I don't know, to each his/her own. I usually wear no makeup at all and focus more on face and body health. But I do think it looks nice to have a light amount of makeup and see it no different than other upkeeping efforts to look clean, nice, and acceptable. I figured I'd just probe into these opinions a bit, because I have a hard time accepting men would prefer natural faced over someone made up.

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I can tell most guys don't know the difference between a natural face and natural looking makeup. So if a guy says he prefers a girl to be all natural, he probably means he likes it when the makeup isn't very noticeable (i. e. it looks natural).

What Guys Said 8

• I'm fine with no make-up, or a bit of make-up on girls. But caking their face with make-up, that's not something I would be attracted to.

• I personally prefer a little or no make up. I don't necessarily think girls wear make up to cover flaws - It is just a choice on their part.

• I like a touch of makeup. Don't overdo it though. If you don't like or want makeup then don't use it.

• I prefr them

• a little bit of makeup can be nice but I don't like too much. I like the natural look :)

• a natural make up would be great

• For me personally yess

• I adore girls without makeup.

What Girls Said 4

• No girl on Earth wears makeup for herself. If anyone tells you that, its a lie.
    I do not lie however.
    And natural beautied girls are the best. Being Bi, I know this.
    Young gorls do not have flaws. Point blank, bottom line.
    Note to self, do not wear anything, you do not need it.

• I love make up! I love doing my make up its so much fun xx

• Duh, most guys couldn't give a fig about makeup in any context at all. They don't care.

• I know I do. I think girls look beautiful without makeup.