Am I ugly, because I feel like I am?

Sorry its quite a bad photo. I have no self confidence about my looks and was wondering if I really am as ugly as I think I am.
Am I ugly, because I feel like I am?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you think you're ugly.
    You're far from it, you're absolutely beautiful.
    Lovely eyes, pretty smile and nice hair.
    You don't need to put yourself down, never say you're ugly.
    look in the mirror and say to yourself that I am beautiful

What Guys Said 40

• Don't be daft ;) You're a very attractive girl, you're hardly alone in lacking confidence in your looks but, unlike some poor unfortunate bog-dwellers, your lack of confidence is completely unjustified. Smile, you're gorgeous, you've no need to worry I promise!

• You're way cute. Could definitely do something with that hair but you'd definitely catch my attention.

• Where is the ugly girl? I don't see one...

Not only are you not ugly but you are actually very beautiful ! I love your big eyes and you have a beautiful smile. I am being very serious here. You are definitely beautiful !

• I think you are beautiful

• No. You aren't. Cute. Great smile. Relax! You aren't a super model but who is? You are above average and don't get too bent out of shape about something you can't control. Your lack of confidence is hurting you far more than your looks. Smile and stop obsessing. That is the quickest way to move the dial up.

• You are 100% beautiful just the way god made you. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise

• Hehe yes you are fugly.
    But you look like jullie mayer from desperate housewives, a lot look like young
    Andrea Bowen https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Bowen

And just so you know, I have Jerked off +20 times to her, so yeah guess what on this scale where do you rank... 😏

• en.m.wikipedia.org/.../Julie_Mayer_(Desperate_Housewives)
      If you think a guys would not find this women, other way around you sexy, then he is a alien or he Jerks of to aliens

• Lol those guys are just trying to be on your radar, it's guy thing - be on each girls radar, cause you don't know she can become vulnerable anytime, and if you are on her radar, you might have a chance with her if you are single. You are perfect just place, yourself out and test, and break my head with bat if less the +5 guys come to ask you out.

• Aha thanks

• your definitely not ugly, your beautiful and very cute :)

• Are you kidding me? So many girls in the world would kill to have your looks

• You look fine and kinda cute to me which is a plus

• Cute as h**l.
    I think a lot of guys are too shy to talk to you or think you are already dating someone.

• You're definitely not ugly..
    I'm sure the boys at school look your way.

• If they do, I don't notice haha thanks

• It's okay, they probably turn their heads when you turn around.. It's awkward if you catch them staring. 😂
      I would know, I was checking out this girl in the canteen and she turned around and looked me in the eyes. 😵

• Haha the awkward moments ;)

• ugly? nope, the exact opposite! very cute and pretty

• You are for from ugly @Asker in fact I wouldn't need asking twice to have you as my girlfriend if I was in the market for one. You have lovely very sexy eyes and a beautiful smile too. Your eyes smile as well... out of ten 11 just for you

• Not ugly at all

• You feel like that because you are.

• Oh my days, you are sooooo lovely. Look at those beautiful eyes and gorgeous lips and those cheek bones, WOW!!!
    Don't sell yourself short you are beautiful, truly you are.

• Your adorable

• You look fine.

• Stop thinking that to yourself because NO you're not ugly, you look beautiful as a matter of fact.

• All women pretty much seem to think they are ugly, but they usually aren't

• Girl, you are very cute and pretty!!

• Write "ugly girl" on google, see images and compare with yourself.
    What do you think? :p

• omg you are not =)

• No. You're very obviously pretty!

• Bad angle. We would definitely hook up. You look great.

• You're basically a pedophile then.. She's under 18.

• Calm down mate.. How was I supposed to know that? Someone's bitter lmao. 'fuckboy', huh?
      If you say so. 😂

• @Alexious shut the fuck up mate 😊

• your eyes look so nice and their color is really gorgeous ...

• Wow Thanks, they look quite dull in the photo but they're normally a greyish blue :)

• Haha I'm blushing, thanks so much. :)

• you are so sweet and thank you to show me beauty of your eyes in this question :)

• i want to meet with you :) you are very sweet :)

• dat eyebrows !!

• Not really, can't tell you pullin that dogface angle

• Yeah sorry about the angle, I took this pic really fast as I needed a new one as all the other pics of me I have braces :/ ahaha

• Braces are cute, I even find some girls really attractive with braces (guys don't like it cuz BJ) so just don't give BJ

• Ahaha I can see why guys wouldn't like that haha

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 16

• Hell no girl, you are a hottie.
    Don't ever think for a second you are un attractive.
    Not with those eyes, teeth and smile and all that natural beauty you have.
    Don't think that for a second.

• Oh no way, you look cute.

• you are not ugly.. love yourself..

• Not sure if you are just fishing for compliments or what 'cause you are very pretty! I love your eyes and your brows. :)

• I wasn't fishing for compliments I really did want to know what people thought as I genuinely don't feel pretty but thanks for your opinion :)

• You are very cute and adorable! No reason to feel a little insecured. And yeah, nice smile! :)

• I think you're really pretty☺

• Cute. Based on the photo.

• No, you are not. You look a little like Taylor Momsen from Gossip Girl.

• You're not ugly at all. From what I have heard you are 20% hotter than you think you are.

• You are cute girlie!

We all have days like that. I'm sure guys here will find you super cute

• No way in hell! You're beautiful <3 I love your big blue eyes :)

• Your really pretty i have no idea why you would think that

• No omg you look fine

• your really pretty so stop worrying cus I think your beautiful. dont listen to haters but I truly think you are the most beautiful person I have seen on this website

• Doesn't matter what we think. If you continue to feel that you are ugly then you will forever be ugly. You have to change how you feel about yourself.

• No. I'm sure you already know that. You're just trying to get compliments.

• Sorry you feel that way but I was genuine I have always had low self-esteem, I'm the girl who always try to keep her head down and go unnoticed :( but if that's your opinion thanks anyway

• Not really you look cool. Why would you think that?

• I don't know, its just how I feel about myself aha

• Don't feel that way you're pretty! :)

• Aha thanks