So this is an average girl in my hometown. What would you rate her?

What is you guys rating for her. Personally I see girls like this walking down the street with their dog everyday, and personally find her to be average (6/10). Yet some people on GAG, think that she is a 9/10 on here (female oppinion) and my standards are too high. What you guys think?

So this is an average girl in my hometown. What would you rate her ?

(If anyone is curious I'll post what a 10/10 looks like).

Most Helpful Girl

• I think her body is weird. It's just too cartoonish and plastic looking. In my opinion figures like that are kind of gross, and her face looks a little plastic too. I don't find her attractive at all, I think natural beauty is beauty in it's purest form and this just looks really artificial.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your obsession is mildly amusing.

What Girls Said 11

• That is not average an you know it. and I'm fairly sure it's not all natural

She has exaggerated features of what men naturally find attractive, personally I think it looks a little too unreal, alien even.
    But I'm guessing that's the photoshop as well, might look different if you meet her. So many pictures on her instagram (amandaeliselee) make her look weirdly out of proportion tho

• Her face is actually average to me, especially if you subtract the centimetre of make up she's supposedly wearing. Her body shape is kinda weird like her thighs and butt are just completely out of proportion in comparison to the rest of her body and it makes her look so big but I guess that's what many guys will go crazy after (?) but yeah I agree, she's really average, not ugly but she looks so weird lol

• I think it's really unattractive. Her ass and hips are way too big for her body, her boobs are nice but her stomach looks too muscular for me and I hate thigh gaps

• Why do you hate thigh gaps? That's just a natural part of some girls'/women's bodies, like small asses or big tits. Long legs or thick thighs. Small breasts or big bubble butts. Wide gap. Middrate or minimal. Small hands or big feet. I'm seriously curious why or how yoke can hate a body part tufa people have no control over having or it's size/width/length, etc?

• I can like whatever I like. You don't get to decide that for me. Some people like ass, some like boobs, some like curvy girls, some like sticky girls. I'm entitled to what I like. Thank you very much.

• You see girls walkin' around in bras? Wow. Worlds gettin' weirder, gotta say.

• I think she is very pretty. She's not perfect, but she knows how to make herself attractive.

• 9/10 for her body, it's hot but the booty is would look better if slightly smaller
    7.5/10 face

• Holy fuck.. her face is stunning. Her body is great also but it seems like she's had surgery done or she photoshops.

• I've only ever seen girls who look like this on the internet. Maybe in your area she's a 6 but in my area she'd be considered to be at least an 8.

• Whoa she's gorgeous! So many curves 😍

• 7/10. I think she is pretty average. Her body is hot but her face doesn't really match it.

• How's the weather in Mars?

What Guys Said 30

• I suspect surgery or photoshopping. 6/10 is on the mark. Her face is pretty enough, but her proportions are comical, and she looks like she spends the majority of her day obsessing over her appearance, which is a big turnoff.

• She's kinda freaky looking actually. Just doesn't look natural, you should move somewhere else if that's average for your town cause someone is genetically modifying the women to look strange.

• I think she's computer generated. How about getting one of those real girls in your town, ask her to join gag and post a selfie?

• I think she would make girls very jealous in a bar scene

So I'm curious bud, you got me... what's a 10?😕

• She's okay, she's just generically attractive. There's not an ounce of personality on display. The fact that that seems to fall by the wayside is telling.

• I'm not into blondes so i'll pass.

• Generic. 6/10

• If that's average then plastic surgeons are a hot profession where you live lol

• Where's her dog...

• Too Curvy. Makes her look somewhat out of shape.

• Her body looks fake and her face isn't good 6/10...
    (Classic fake instagram girl)

• Dude, that girl is really hot. Where the hell do you live? And yes, post a girl that is 10/10 in your opinion, better not be kim kardashian or any of her kardashian.

• She's definitely noticeable. Dat ass and dose legs! But definitely not 10/10

• wtf, she's a fitness model with 1.4m followers on instagram

Amanda Elise Lee

and yeah she's a legit 9/10 even by hollywood standards

• post someone that you know that is a 10 for you. Although i do believe these types of girls are more common now because people are taking care of themselves, I highly doubt you believe this girl is just a 6 for you.

• Then post up someone that you would perceive as a 10 not all dolled up but in everyday casual clothes or workout outfit

• You got me curious on how a 10 should really look like

• That abs turn meh off actually

• woah that's first time that something actually turns you off, hahaha :'D

• some for you my pumpkins <3 :*

• @ElissaDido ur made juz for meh ma LUV and no one else 💏

• She's better than a 5 or 6, guy.

• This is not average. this is 100

• I think you must be gay. Go on post what you think a 10 is

• Lol, please tell us what a 10/10 is bc that's what I would call this girl out here in main line philly.

• where do u leave? im moving there xD

• i wonder what 10/10 looks like

• Sorry. Certainly my head might roll. But I won't roll again.

• And where is your hometown?

• I know someone here who looks like that, she's a milf

• I'd give her the pipe

• California, I take it?

Her proportions are off. Just saying.

• LOL!! you wish you could pull a girl anywhere near that caliber.

• What are you on about, that's Amanda Lee. A fitness model!

• Ahhh This nigga was trying to play! hahaha got caught!

• @PRVN1 This ain't playing. Just using a reference. Every girl these days are "models" not much of an accomplishment.

• Wouldn't it be crazy if this were Amanda Lee posting the question

• Excellent future in muay Thai with those elbows.