Rate this pic please.. cool pic or no?

Reflection
Rate this pic please..cool pic or no??

Most Helpful Guy

• Loss of volume in the tear trough that creates hallowness, Eye brows are pointed in a way that makes you look uncomftorable. Cheekbones are too high which makes you look strange. A b cup at best? Meh. I can see your frown lines and it's obvious that you are hiding them with that filter. Hair looks dull and flat from too much straightening and chitty products. Your attire says I graduated college but was mediocre and chose a liberal arts degree. Did you get that shirt from target? I'll rate you a solid 4/10 Basic b! tch. If you cut your hair short you could look like a Q Tip.

Most Helpful Girl

• it is nice.

What Guys Said 15

• You look like you are about to write a blog post about the benefits of cutting.
    With colors and a smile, you'd be dashing !

I am a simple man. I like when women smile, look at the camera and are centered. I leave the artsy stuff for elitists. It looks perfect for tumblr...

• what's with the black and white? I like color.

• You look like a skinny man.

• You look depressed

• It's a cool image, very artistic.

• The reflection looks okay, but I can't make out the cursive writing. You on the other hand look a little too serious.

• What's that?

• Needs a puppy

• Hmm..

Fireflight

• You remind me of that hot chick off of House of Cards in this picture. Sophisticated and hot.

• Maybe if the other objects in the mirror weren't there and your arm was down.

• 6/10 only due to effects

• Thos isn't cool picture but you look good 6/10

• Very lovely

• So you took a picture of your teacher? That's weird.

What Girls Said 6

• I want to say yes but it's honestly not that clear. I think it would be better if we were able to see your face :)

• It looks like a funeral bathroom pic :/ Crack a smile?

• Whats cool about it?

• I like it! I think the shadows and black and white with all black top make the picture look very interesting. The mirror imagine thing gives it a memory kind of feel.

• in my opinion nice pic

• This picture looks scary honestly. Not your looks but the black and grey shading.