Are my theighs and stomach too big?

are my theighs and stomach too big?

Just wanting honest opinions. My boyfriend says that I look fine but he's never really seen me like this... Hell I don't even want him to see me in shorts cause I'm afraid he'll think I'm fat or he'll loose interest in me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look pretty. And don't worry, I'm sure he already noticed your body shape, and he likes it. Girls think we don't notice when they aren't naked, but we do; a few minor details can't be seen, of course, like scars or the like, but the shape of the body, yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could always just work on toning up a little or losing a little just for health reasons. I actually think girls with a little softness to them are cute though. You're not "too big" so just do what makes you happy.

Also if your boyfriend liked you with clothes on, I doubt seeing you like that would turn him off, so just wear some shorts lol you'll be just fine.

• She has already ate what makes her happy, what more do you want from her?

• Just FYI, since I think I saw a claim of being legit...
      That person is named Alexa Chung. She is an English fashion model, television presenter, and contributing editor at British Vogue.

That pic is all over the internet...
      tineye.com/.../

I don't want to get into an argument with anyone, but I just want to say that the pic isn't exactly legit. I don't have any problem with model-pics of people, as long as they don't claim to be the person.

*retreats back to burrowed hole*

• lol, I understand :)

And I know who she is also, if you look in our other argument, I said "oh you could be a model, you're all over the internet".

It's a catfish and a troll, it must take extreme talent to be both of those things.

What Guys Said 14

• You look fine and your boyfriend is happy with way you look so no worries.

• You look good to me tbh. You aren't "big", just chubby. That's fine though, it doesn't mean you're unhealthy. If you feel it would be good for your self esteem then lose a bit of weight, if you want. But in my opinion it's not necessary.

• To be honest. Yes.

• Too big for who? For you? Or your potential bf?

• You look fat. Don't listen other guys who tell you different, they just lie to make you feel better. You may get feeling that I'm trying to insult you, but I'm not. Get on die, hit a treadmill and thank me later.

• you have very super beautiful thighs. and a cute stomach too

• Take this man's advice, he's the expert, just look at that name, he was made for your question lol

• @GirlsLie lol thanks. lol but she does have beautiful thighs

• the only thing big is me right now...

• Yea they're too big.

• You look lovely. Don't worry. He likes you.

• A little bit big but they are stil so sexy... i really like them :)

• No they look fine and in perfect proportion.

• how old are you

• To big for me tbh

• you look just fine!

What Girls Said 14

• If he loses intrest bc your "fat" then he never really likes you in the first place and you should he happy he is out of your life. But you look fine. If your worried about it you could try eating better and being more active. by the way cute bra.

• A little but it isn't horrible

• Just do whatever makes you happy and healthy and don't worry about what anyone else has to say :)

• Well she is already unhealthy, what you wishing for her to die?

• @CHARismatic110 it really is a troll though. Probably a guy.

• @girlslie this is very true.

• He likes you... dissolve this question before you read something nasty and start to hate yourself. He isn't stupid, he has an idea of what your body looks like and trust me if he didn't like you, he wouldn't be with you. Seriously.

• You seem alright to me. If you are healthy that's the most important thing.

• I honestly don't see anything wrong with them. Im a little jealous since I like your legs better than mine.

• Way to big.

• your fine and if you still dont think so just search up fat people and THEN look at yourself

• lo its ok same as me

• You look good your at the point where you dont have rolls like for some people who are in btween you and a twig they got rolls but you got a flat stomach

• This is a hard question to answer
    Look, you definitely look overweight and unhealthy.
    I'm not saying that to be mean and I hope I don't hurt your feelings.
    Your boyfriend clearly cares about you and is attracted to you.
    If you're feeling bad about yourself then adopting a more active, healthy lifestyle will help. Otherwise as long as you are happy and healthy that's all that matters

• You need to lose weight you are clearly overweight. Just lose enough so you are in the healthy weight range- look up a bmi scale. You will look, feel better and be healthier but do it for you not your boyfriend. I'm only saying this outta concern for ur health otherwise I wouldn't care.

• I think alittle but hey not every1 looks like The Kardashian's. Dont change for him bby ur perf

• I bet at least 1/2 of her skin is plastic

• i think theyre fine.