Guys, do you mind if a girl has stretch marks on her stomach?

I'm really self conscious about my stretch marks. I only have a few on my stomach and I don't have on my hips nor thighs. What do you think/feel when a girl has stretchmarks?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is normal. Both guys and gals can get them, but with the major changes that a gal's body goes through, they get them even more. It is just a fact of life. Look at them as medals of having passed through stages of life.

Doesn't bother me.

What Guys Said 9

• Stretch marks are like patina on a piece of furniture. They tell a beautiful story of the person and how they are making their way through life. A girl who shows her stretch marks is a girl who is saying "this is me and this is who I am." Don't try to hide these lines, they are beautiful and are part of the real you. Personally I love them, and I love girls who show them.

• Not at all

• I have them on the sides of my hips and on biceps. But they fade away with time, now they're barely noticeable.

I don't really mind them on me, or others (I actually like them on the biceps)

• Most guys don't really notice stretch marks.

• I don't mind them at all. A lot of people, both men and women, have stretch marks. They can fade either with time or some simple skin care treatments but honestly they're not that big a deal.

• I see past the imperfections such as stretch marks.
    I would accept you as you are , besides personality wins out

• No way man; it's pretty normal

• It's cute I like them ;-)

• No, it doesn't matter at all.