Guys, do you mind if a girl has stretch marks on her stomach?

I'm really self conscious about my stretch marks. I only have a few on my stomach and I don't have on my hips nor thighs. What do you think/feel when a girl has stretchmarks?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is normal. Both guys and gals can get them, but with the major changes that a gal's body goes through, they get them even more. It is just a fact of life. Look at them as medals of having passed through stages of life.

Doesn't bother me.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Stretch marks are like patina on a piece of furniture. They tell a beautiful story of the person and how they are making their way through life. A girl who shows her stretch marks is a girl who is saying "this is me and this is who I am." Don't try to hide these lines, they are beautiful and are part of the real you. Personally I love them, and I love girls who show them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them on the sides of my hips and on biceps. But they fade away with time, now they're barely noticeable.

I don't really mind them on me, or others (I actually like them on the biceps)

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys don't really notice stretch marks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them at all. A lot of people, both men and women, have stretch marks. They can fade either with time or some simple skin care treatments but honestly they're not that big a deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see past the imperfections such as stretch marks.
    I would accept you as you are , besides personality wins out

0|0
    0|0
  • No way man; it's pretty normal

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute I like them ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it doesn't matter at all.

0|0
    0|0