How do I look? Am I ugly?

How do I look? Am I ugly?
Just be honest and straight with me, don't lie to spare my feelings, that's all I ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be honest and straight with you. You're not bad looking at all. Your eyes are a really pretty colour and you have nice features. I'm not feeling the hair though, maybe you could try something different. A smile would also be nice since everyone looks better when they smile. Overall, I think you look very attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hair is what's holding you back lol

• lol I haven't had it cut since June, I don't know what to get at all

• Just look for your type of hair for example since I have a widows peak I look for that type of hair style I'm not sure what your hair type is but once you get a hair cut that fits you it would change you lol just look at this guy xD many guys that keep posting that they're ugly have messed up hair that hold their attractiveness back haha
      41.media.tumblr.com/.../...inT7I1twlqs5o1_1280.jpg

What Girls Said 7

• Not at all, you look handsome. I don't see what's the problem with the hair though, it looks fine to me, although shorter would look better.

• You kinda look like Ed Sheeran.

• Ohh I didn't thought about it till now but YES! Ed Sheeran-look alike!

• Ed Sheeran lol :) you look okay.

• very blonde :D

• Nopes, not ugly

• nah your good looking :) there is a sexiness to you

• Nope, you look fine.

What Guys Said 7

• I think you look well

• If we have to be sincere, I have to tell that you need some more beard around your mustache and chin, need a well-cared hair type then u will seem much more better :) You are looking good here also bro...

• I think you are average looking, meaning not ugly.

• First tell me , is that photoshopped / modified of any kind?

• I messed with the contrast a little bit, just to make it a little more bright

• Oh, yeah I guess you're right lol

• Then sorry , as it is modified , I find there no reason to comment on it. :)

• Are you a australian?

• You aren't ugly...

• I think so, but i assume you don't care of an opinion of a guy.