Do I have too wide hips? Is it too bad looking? Do I look fat?

Do I have too wide hips? Is it too bad looking? Do I look fat ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hips are fine. Your shape isn't. You are too "curvy" to be fit. Your stomach budges over your pants.

You can learn to squat, deadlift, which will make your ratio better. Or lose weight, but you look like you have good genetics and can actually work your muscles. If you do, and control calories, you will be able to move around a lot of heavy iron.

You don't look fat, but "pudgy". Like your muscles aren't tight.

That said, if you can deadlift a lot, I'll take back what I said. I've seen powerlifters that really looked like... well... you google it.

From a fashion stand-point, it's hard to imagine a top than compliments those jeans.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would not say "too wide". You are curvy, but I would not say too wide.
    If you are conscience about it, I would switch my food to all organic and get some flax seeds and grind them up into a powder and find a way to use about two tablespoons a day as Americans are highly deficient in fiber.
    And I mean natural fiber and not synthetic fiber like Metamucil or Fibercon.
    Flax seeds are one of the richest and cheapest sources of natural fiber.

Then watch a few pounds come off. Fiber is amazing.
    I get my clients on fiber all the time and they are amazed but how much weight they lose as fiber flushes toxins that stay in your system and add on weight. Its a natural detox of sorts.

What Guys Said 25

• Don't listen to any criticism here, you look just fine.

You're not rail thin, and that's a good thing.
    Be healthy, be happy, be yourself.

• Nothing wrong with wide hips as long as everything else fall into place.

• Hips are fine, it is not bad looking at all;
    and about the fat level: slightly above borderline (like 10 lbs less would be perfect to me) but totaly manageable.

• No I think you look normal it is just your frame.

• Looks hot!

• You look amazing. Your body looks like a real woman body.

• It's ok if it's wide... wide is nice as long as the waist is thinner with a nice curve on the side

Doesn't matter though, your pretty sexy I think

• Wide hips isn't a problem, a problem is the inner tube of fat around your waste creating that muffin top

• You look fine. Your hips are fine and you don't look fat.

• lower some body fat and you're good to go.

• nope, those hips are fine :)

• You pass the wall test you are fine

• You have a sexy body love it ;-)

• You perfectly fine just as you are.
    Hips and all, not to wide just perfect

• Very nice all around, not fat.

• be sure that you are very sexy I liked your breasts' size

• No you have great hips!

• your breast very sexy

• Nice pics, great

• you're kidding right?

• You do have a wide body. The hips in general are fine but I suggy dropping some weight.

• I think i just fell in love! You have the PERFECT body! !!! Omg so hot. From the shoulders down. Yummy!

You have sexy wide round hips and thick thighs. You have zero to worry about. Why did you go anonymous :( can't say hello

• No, they're fine. Sit on my face any day...

• You're hips definitely aren't too wide. You have the boobs to balance them out. (Very nice boobs, btw!). If anything all you need to do is tone up a bit. I'd recommend doing some work with weights.

• Compared to what?

What Girls Said 14

• You're not fat at all but you should probably consider losing some weight, especially around your waist area since this is a dangerous area to have excess fat in but it's not like super severe in your case lol
    I like your jeans btw! :)

• i think u look fine =]

• You're fiiiiiiine!
    You'd look even better if you follow FreeLunch 's advice.

• nah.. they are fine.. don't worry

• you have a nice frame but your a bit chubby i mean a lot of guys love a chubby bunny but if you really want to go to a gym an work out ever day an you will lose that little bit of extra weight

• Your floor is filthy.

• You look fine, you have funny toes though.

• no! dont worry, every one is different

• no you're fine dont worry

• you have nice curves

• You are beautiful. no worries

• I'm going to be honest with you because I think you deserve the truth, now this is just my opinion and not "fact". Sometimes honestly hurts, however I think it is worse to lie to someone.

I think your hips are fine, but I think you are chubby. From a former fat girl ( 188 at 5'6) I used to think clothes and angles made me look fat. NO my fat made me look fat! lol

If you are unhappy with yourself do something about it!! trust me you can <3 <3

• I hate you. This is the exact body all guys want. Stop fishing for compliments

• No but that's some great cleavage, jealous! :P