Do I look anorexic?

Do i look anorexic?
Why i dont know. I am verry skinny. I eat like normal humans and i dont have anorexia but i look like anorexic peoples i mean my body.

• You look anorexic...
  • You look normal...

Most Helpful Girl

• If you eat normally then thats just your body type!! You do look skinny but I think you look fine :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You're only anorexic if you make yourself vomit, and you think you're fat. It's a mental illness.
    You, like me are just skinny.

So, yes you're skinny, and no you're not anorexic..
    I asked the same question the other day.

Anorexic is a term thrown around way too much.
    Usually as an insult.

• I think that it's bulimia, not anorexia, where you make yourself vomit. Anorexia is just the mindset that you're too fat and you obsess over losing weight. You can have one without the other, but it's very common to have both, you're right :)

• www.nhs.uk/.../Introduction.aspx

Bulimia is excessively linked and often causes anorexia. Point is asker, as long as you don't have these symptoms (which you evidently don't) you're okay bud.

• @AngryHorny Yeah, it's binge eating followed by purging.

What Girls Said 9

• You're thin, sure, but considering your age group, I'd say you're normal. You're probably still growing.

• hmm well u dont look anorexic but u r quite thin. some people r just like that. u r still under 18 though so come back in a few years and update us, especially if u begin heading to the gym. I'm not sure how he was but I'm willing to bet @consultantisback was probably that scrawny kid in high school who changed up his body big time.

of course the bodybuilding lifestyle isn't for everyone but what i mean is, dont think of yourself too harshly. ur still young :)

• You look underweight, in my opinion, but not anorexic.

• You look fine it also depends your height

• You look like a normal thin girl. As long as your taking care of yourself, that's all that matters.

• Whoops, I thought this was a pink question. Not that I think you're a girl...

• Believe me. If i were girl i can't show my tits.

• You look fine.

• "Anorexic" is not a look, it's a mental illness. You look skinny, that's all.

• You look skinny but not to the point of anorexia.

• you would make a great drag queen with that bod

• What's the one thing you hate about yourself so we can all bully you about it plz?

• Fine, as long as you weren't making fun of him

• @jjmarvin im sayng he has a nice feminine charm an i didn't try to come off as an asshole trust my i know a lot of people that wish they had that hourglass kinda body

What Guys Said 5

• I would say you would seem slim not too skinny

• No bro, no way! just eat more. That's nothing like anorexia

• I'm not much more toned than you, it's ok. When i used to starve myself i looked much worse

• somebody please give this man a sandwich

• Nah, you look skinny. Like I did 15 years ago. Hard to believe that now.