How do I look? Opinions? Attractive or not? Am I good enough for petite modeling?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like your fashion.

1. The bikini is kind of meh. The purple line kind of ruins it all. Another color would look better on your skin type.
    2. Clothing here is ok but holy hell those are some tight jeans.
    3. NO! Just no. Yellow and pink is a NO NO! You need better fitting shorts and the belly top is tacky
    4. ZERO on the black top looks kiddie and tacky. Skirt is way too short and the heels don't go with all that.

• LOL I totally know those shorts don't bog with that top I was hanging around the house just having fun I purposely wear skirts high waisted because I'm short and the heels yes they elongate the legs the dark colors and tight leggings they're actually not jeans are a yes because they also slim the body n show your natural curves iI agree I could use a better bikini but I don't have the money for Victoria Secret

• The black top is plain and casual and Aeropostle sells clothing for preteen through college aged

• Modeling is not about my fashion choice anyways it's about the stylist and photographers choice

Most Helpful Girl

• u look fine but the question id whether or not you fit into the modelling standards. it'd take some research, some luck and a lot of persistence because that industry is nothing short of RUTHLESS.

• True I wouldn't be in it for fame or professionally more of a hobby or interest

• I agree yes I do not fit the criteria for standard modeling I am considered a petite model but that can be worked with height wise with heels and fashion tricks you know but petite modeling is a whole different fashion industry than your typical runways model or vogue magazine cover girl

• fair enough.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 19

• Have you tried auditioning at one of those modeling agencies?

• They charge money because those agencies usually put u through a modeling school but I would need a scholarship and I don't exactly meet the height criteria petite modeling is a completely different fashion industry I'm going more for magazine and catalog or just portfolio building currently also into acting I'd like to start with commercials and local projects also I sing and dance and play piano and violin I'm an all around theatre girl as well I'm what you would call the "glee" kid LOL I have an official Facebook page... Tina Nicole Heavener

• I'm not in all of this just for the fame just as a hobby and interest

• I'll see where it takes me though

• Very attractive 😍 I could see you modeling

• I don't know about modeling but you got a great body. Very attractive.

• the second photo looks like a model.

• You look well - Very modelly in top two pics

• You're certainly attractive. But I don't know much about the professional modelling world to give you advice on the second part to your question. Though I could see you modelling in some magazine somewhere.

• You got a fantastic body and pretty face

• Whoa momma, you're very attractive all right.
    Very gorgeous woman, no need to change your body image
    As for modeling you should go for it

• Your attractive, for modelling not really.. maybe like walmart or target... but not like CK

• you look okay

• The second and fourth pix are amazing

• Absolutely stunning

• You look beautiful and sexy I love the belly ;-)

• You look good

• You're sexy! I'd hire you to be a model.

• 10/10 would smash, good enough?

• Girl where did you get your bikini that is so cute and yes you could model

• Atractive, modeling could work like stomach and legs, breast are nice size, pretty face.

• Stop asking this

What Girls Said 4

• I do not honestly think modeling material but you never know. I would look into it and I would at least try.

• You look amazing.

Warning a lot of creeps on here so they are most likey saving your picks

• You are absolutely gorgeous. Go for anything you really want to do.

• Lol you're way too fat for modeling!