Is my hair too long?

I'm wondering if I should cut it shorter, keep it this long or let it grow even longer.

Is my hair too long?

• Cut it
  • Keep it at that length
  • Let it grow even longer

Most Helpful Guy

• Aesthetically it looks good at this length, but I wouldn't go longer. Usually when people have really long hair it looks unhealthy at the ends but yours still looks good. As far as whether or not you should cut it, It really comes down to personal comfort and maintanence. Basically if you think it's inconvenient to keep it at this length, then cut it.

• Maintenance doesn't bother me, but I've had it at this length for over 2 years. I'm just wondering if it's fine because it looks good despite being "old", or if I should do something different for the sake of changing things up.

• I guess that makes more sense.

Are most Finns pale?

• I guess? But most people at least try to tan during the summer so a lot of people look like gingerbread cookies during the summer months.

Most Helpful Girl

• that length seems cool but your hair needs a little bit of cut as far as I see from the photo.

• Hm, I don't really have any split ends if that's what you mean?

• Ok. Maybe because of the photo? Length is cool otherwise

What Guys Said 35

• Usually i advise against having hair as long as yours, because girls don't know how to take care of it, and it ends up looking dry and frizzy on the ends. But your hair is absolutely beautiful. Its nice and smooth, and soft looking, and looks well taken care of. I say keep it how it is, but keep up whatever your doing to it. :)

• Thank you. :) I take great pride in my hair maintenance skills haha.

• The length looks just about perfect! No need to cut it shorter, or let it grow!

• Let it grow even longer

• I like it, but then again like longer hair on women.

I think you could even cut it several inches and it'd still look good.

• I probably wouldn't go longer with it but I think you look great with it at that length and you'd probably look great with it shorter too.

• I like your hair the way it is now

• Keep it or let it grow a little more. Whichever look you like more.

• wow so beautiful!
    i think any longer might become a bit of an annoyance no? isn't it harder to take care of?

• A little maybe but you get used to it.

• Lol
      At least the "carpet" is beautiful 😊

• Thank you :)

• Honestly I think you pull off the length it's at perfectly. I suggest either staying here or even going a little shorter, I like the longer side of hair especially when it's curly-ish, but you pull this off amazing!

Something like this would look great :)
    slodive.com/.../trendy-side-bangs.jpg

• I really like long hair!

• For your hair, I'd go with the current length or around 15 cm shorter

• My hair is 64 cm long so cutting off 15 seems reasonable :P

• If you're willing to put up with the addition, let it grow longer. Waist-length hair is my kryptonite. <3

• I like your hair the way they are but if you want change I think shorting them down will be a good idea!

• nope, love long hair. looks great, I'd keep it at that length or let it grow even more. but it's your hair and you have to live with it, so do what you think is best ;)

• Your hair looks wonderful and wow, you're really pretty. <3

• Pfff you can't even see my face. But thank you :p

• I think it looks good as it is. It seems like if it got longer it would be too much of a pain to take care of lol

• Long hair always look pretty and feminine, your hair texture is great and you can grow your hair like a boss, I say let them grow even longer till waist...

• I think that it looks great on you. Don't cut it.

• Hair is never too long! Let it grow!

• What option are you most inclined?

• Keep it up or grow more, I love longer hairs over girls

• I personally like shoulderlength cause it then seems less like a jungle (organized).

• Understandable, thanks :)

• keep it at that length as it suits you :)

• I'm a little late to read your question but want to answer it anyway... looking perfect - keep it like this :D
    It will go perfectly with that outfit you put on long ago for me, remember?

• i like long hair

• like it long

• Your hair is so beautiful that it'd be a shame if you cut it shorter. I have read your opinion in which you recognize that you prefer shorter hair on guys;
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1159223-long-hair-hot-or-not

Have you got a boyfriend? If yes, I suggest you to cut his hair short while you grow yours longer. If not, I suggest you to keep it this long.

• Nono its good... when you take it from the back, its a good length to grab on to for support

• It looks good but get bigger boobs

• I will only if you get a bigger brain

• Nope but you probably don't want it any longer

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 17

• it looks amazing! i think that u should keep growing it, especially if u like curling it. that hair would look glorious curled as well.

• Thanks! Curling it is a pain in the butt since my hair is so smooth... it's so slippery. I need to find one of those salt spray things that makes it more rough.

• no problem =] oh ok. well if u think u need that product i say go for it. the end look will be so worth it.

• I'd say keep it this length, or keeping growing it then you could maybe curl it? Curls would definitely look great tho! by the way, love your hair, looks so silky and smooth. 💙

• Thank you :) I curl it from time to time but it's hard since 1. My hair is so smooth that it slips off the curling iron and 2. It takes soooo much time haha.

• Ahahah I feel you girly! My hair is not only smooth, it's so thick as well 😂😂 so its like impossible for me to curl it but I guess I should thank the stars that I have naturally wavy hair 🙈🙈

• It's perfect, but even longer would be even better. I might be biased because I have very long hair myself, but I LOOVE long hair :)

• Keep it at that length, if you like it.

• I voted B, but do whatever feels best for you.

=)

• Keep it like this.. this length is good..

• Well it's your hair so in the end your decsion. I think that you should cut it not too short but just past shoulder length.

I day this because considering you're 22 you're an adult and your appearance could really make a difference when it comes to getting a job or a well paid one.

Long hair tends to make women still look like a teen so that's why I stand by cutting it. But if you don't want to leave at that length just don't let it grow past that.

• Let it groooow or keep it right there.

• Your hair looks amazing. I love long hair. I say keep it that length or let it grow.

• It looks fine as it is.

• It's absolutely perfect. I'm actually planning on growing my hair that long. Love it and don't cut it? <3

• Looks cool the way it is. :P

• Neither A not C.

• Your hair is fine the way it is, let it grow.

• its nice and well kept.. i usually like short but if it suits you there is no point of cutting it.

• I think cut it. A chin length bob will look good. Short in the back and a bit longer in the front

• Oh gosh I don't think I'd be able to make such a big change. I'd have to divide the cut into parts or something.

• Well go to shoulders first and then cut it to chin after then. It would look so good I think

• It's a nice length