Am I fat based on my stats?

I'm 5'4 and 114 lbs. My measurements are 34-25-37. Is this fat, average or skinny?

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds slim to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fat? HELL NO. I'm 5'5 and 116 lbs, similar as you and I consider myself average.

What Guys Said 10

• I hate using weight and height as a metric for fat. It's about physical fat. You can be heavy due to muscle but be in great shape. So, the question is are you toned or are you skinny fat. You don't sound that big.

• Skinny in my opinion. Your body mass index is about 19.5. That's on the light side of healthy 👍🏻

• Fat? I doubt it. What's your BMI?

• no, going only by those stats definitely not :)

• Honestly I would say skinny

• its between skinne n average

• You sound sexy to me!

• just slim i think, and nice:)

• Your BMI is less than 20, which is on the lower end of the normal range. You could gain some weight and still be okay.

• Sounds pretty good to me! Just right. Just about an hourglass. What's your cup size?

What Girls Said 6

• From the sounds of it, it does not sound like you are fat w/o seeing a picture.
    I am a nutritionist/herbalist and weight and health are my speciality.

You sound like by your stats that you are just above underweight but in the healthy/ideal section of the BMI chart and I would do nothing about that besides maybe tone up a bit if you want.
    But there is no such thing as "average". There is normal/idea, overweight or obese or extremely obese.

• If anything you're almost underweight or are underweight none of these measurements are anywhere close to anything considered fat

• Your super skinny and have amazing body shape. I think your fishing for complements.
    #FishingForComplements

• seems average... which is good

• You're skinny.

• No. You're not. Is this a serious question