Makeup Or No Makeup? What Are Your Thoughts?

No Makeup:
Makeup Or No Makeup??? What Are Your Thoughts???

Makeup:

0|0
9|22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Can't really see a difference. Your face in the "Makeup" pictures looks somewhat darker but don't really see the makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • looks the same for me. probably because of the lighting and picture quality, but you don't need it so just go without

1|1
    0|0
  • It's almost the same...

1|0
    0|0
  • No makeup does justice to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you tell me exactly what makeup you put on? This is the difference I've been trying to find for a long time.

Also you barely even look different and you're a cutie.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay I am wearing mascara, eyeliner, blush, and powder... But the lighting doesn't really do me any justice.

• Yeah, the blush and powder is especially useless in this lighting. But you really don't need it in the first place, as with most girls.

The mascara and eyeliner also make a little difference, which is what I've theorized about makeup on girls (it's the only makeup that makes a noticeable AND beneficial improvement... sometimes.) You don't need the eyeliner or mascara either.

• You look the same in both ones

1|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty in both but I prefer no makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • You're young and shouldn't worry about it, however you still look pretty either way

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I think you should do whichever you feel most comfortable with. The reason I say this is because I don't think people should ever have to think that they have to wear makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • you are very beatiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell any difference in any of those pictures. You're too pretty to worry about makeup anyway at your age. Leave the makeup to those older folks who need a little boost, or a lot lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No make up looks better on you

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really see any big difference between the two so I think you look good in both of them 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I think makeup looks a bit better

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need it. Cute just the way you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol i swear to god i can't even tell

0|0
    0|0
  • in both ways u look good

0|0
    0|0
  • You always look the same so maybe don't waste your money anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • im looking them for about an hour :D but i still couldnt find the different :D

0|0
    1|0
  • i dont see makeup but you look better in the pics that say makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • no real difference honey..

natural girls are the best.. i think you dont really need makeup..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It doesn't make any difference. It doesn't really look like you're wearing any at all... I guess go for no make up because if the difference is that subtle, it's not really worth it.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol... I just couldn't get a good picture to were you could see the makeup...

• It's no problem. But, like I said, the difference is really subtle so it's not worth it and your skin will thank you for not putting all the chemicals and stuff on it :)

• It doesn't make any difference, I guess go for no make-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look the same both ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Awwwww your so pretty!

You don't need any makeup. But wear it if it makes you feel better about yourself.

by the way there is a lot of creeps on here that saves girls pics or traces them back down to their FB or something. Post at your own risk.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the same O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • hardly any difference. i wouldn't be able to tell you're even wearing makeup lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty either way, but there is no reason to do the duck face.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no difference D:

0|0
    0|0