Facebook Pictures comments?

I daily see pictures of females posted on facebook. Females of all ages. My question is why do all the women comment on these pictures always saying how beautiful the girl is, even though often the girl in the picture is a fat homely plain at best female?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because is the person knows the girl outside her outer appearance then she will be pretty. Plus, just cause you don't find her attractive, doesn't mean she isn't. Why would you put someone down about their physical appearance when no matter who you are you deserve to be confident in how you look.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are nice to other women in "public" until they turn their back.

What Girls Said 1

• Why can't they post what they want? Why do you need to question other people's behavior?

• Aren't you questioning my behavior? Why do you get to question others, but not me? Are you somehow special, better than the rest of us? Please tell us, what raises your privileges in life above the rest of us?

What Guys Said 3

• They are being supportive of each other and they realise looks are not the standard of a person but their personality is much more important.

• There's no accounting for taste.

• if they say "you are ugly" then that would be cyber bullying. so saying she "pretty" only makes her have a big fall in future.

She get facebook comment and feel she hot... go out to mall and guy say "Women you ugly" then she go home, depressed and cut self.

girls are good at telling lies but are bad at hearing truths.