Man with blonde hair/blue eyes. Good or bad?

I

I know a lot of women would like blonde hair and blue eyes on them. But I'm a 20 year old male. I seem to only attract men. I do feel a bit self conscious about my appearence. It doesn't seem feminine looking makes are looked kindly on. I don't act that way at all either. People just assume im gay. I Realize I can't change it but input would help. Thanks. Just a quick picture I took. Honesty please.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't assume you were gay, but I don't particularly like blond hair or blue eyes on men.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not many do. Like I said feminine features

• I wouldn't say that they're feminine. I just don't generally like blue eyes and blond hair isn't great in general (even though I'm blonde).

Most Helpful Guy

• I think maybe people tend to think that those with blond hair and blue eyes seem more attractive for some reason, but it also depends on the way they see and think of what others look. Attraction isn't always romantic interest based, it can also be socially like to be friend; I have heard that we tend to befriends those that are as attractive as us (look like us) for both gender. Even if they are romantically/sexually attracted to you, I don't think it has anything to do withr how you look, because they are the gays if they are sexually/romantically attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't think your gay just because of that and if you're attractive, you're attractive, no matter what color you hair/eyes are. I've seen some attractive blonde guys. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Different girls will like different boys - Don't worry.

0|0
    0|0