Two types of girls, which one would you choose?

Girl 1:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 125
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Hazel
Physique: Tall and thin with some curves. Does a lot of cardio.
Work: Went to school to become an interior designer. Owns a event planning business. Just got hired on an ice crew for a major hockey team, does some small modeling gigs for local businesses on the side.

Girl 2:
Height: 5'1
Weight: 110
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue-Green
Physique: Short and slender with some curves. Does weightlifting and has a muscular physique.
Work: About to receive a bachelors in environmental science. Plans to work as a sustainability manager but currently is working on a film crew for a college football team.

• Girl 1
    47% (7)54% (14)51% (21)Vote
  • Girl 2
    53% (8)46% (12)49% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Whichever one had the more compatible personality.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Neither, due to there being not enough information. I couldn't care less about their workout routine or occupation, and both sound attractive but that's not enough to draw me in. There needs to be more on what they're like in the personality department.

0|0
    0|0
  • This sounds very specific.

1|0
    0|0
  • What are their personalities like?

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of them sound great, but I like the second better because short, blonde girls with green eyes happen to be a particular weakness of mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2 seems more interesting... but it's unfair to choose a person like this, i mean, there is so much about people...

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say girl 1 70/60 to girl 2 30/40. Granted, I'm not a huge fan of hockey.

0|0
    0|0
  • i said tthe first one. thats like a lot details.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely 1 for me, I hate being short so that's definitely a nope for me no matter what's the job. Also, I like girl 1's job so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever one is nicer to me.

0|0
    0|0