Why am I cursed with small boobs?

They are really small and childish looking.

I am 5 foot 7 and generally 32c, but I can fit into even smaller sizes

I got my period when I was 11 in grade 6. I'm turning 17 in October and I'm in grade 12.

I hate my Boobs. I have biggish areola but small boobs. My mom has big boobs. I don't

Girls shorter than me have way bigger boobs and I don't understand why I don't I'm like 5 foot 7 and 150 I'm not a small person.

>:(

I look like an hourglass figure and online calculators say I am (35-27-38)

Wouldn't that entail having big boobs too !

Most Helpful Guy

• You will be fine. Having small boobs is not an issue for a lot of men.

Having a small penis, on the other hand... totally different story for women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whether you have big boobs or small boobs are dependent on a number of factors :

Genes- Some families have big boobs running through the blood line but then again you could have inherit the small boobs from your grandparents and vice versa

Body shape /Type- There are many different types of body shapes among women. for e. g you may find that a pear shape gal tends to have small boobs and top half and bigger below while some may have Broarder shoulders with big boobs and narrow below.

Growth- You may still be in the growth phase and you probably haven't finished growing as yet. Be patient , they may kick in at a later age.

If the above has not been of use then just be happy and not worry about them. Love the skin you are in. There are various things you can do to enhance yourself (naturally) such as push up bras , hormonal pills , excercises etc

All the best.

• I'm not pear shaped though I have proportionate hips a smallish butt and I have the broad shoulders and the waist that ties in

• Yeah, I got hourglass

• Ok , You are probably a neater hourglass so you won't have all that volume that you want. Honestly, 32 C is big especially for an hourglass of your height and size. You would grow into big boobs as you get older and develop more. Dont worry about it.

What Guys Said 18

• Look, that's not really a problem. You dont need to feel sexy to every men that passes by you (or any women).

Dont compare yourself with celebrities, they live from the public they can gather and are selling an image pre made. It's unfair to compair to them.

You just need some of the boys to like you, and there are plenty that prefer cute small breasts, different tastes bring different men, but they always show up ;)

Let the other girls see what you've got, what they say or how they behave can hurt you yes, but i just have to crave this words in your brain.

"I have guys that are crazy for my boobs" and "i dont need them all to like me"
    You just have to find the ones boys that are special to you. You will not get single forever.

• Many people (such as me) prefer small boobs, you shouldn't see it as a curse. Imagine having huge boobs that destroy your back because you have to carry them around and always are in your way, THAT's a curse ;)

• 32C sounds close to average.

• What, 32C is fine.

• No they look so small on me

• Just give it a year or two and see if the grow if not , save up like almost every second girl and get fakies, me personally would much rather a small natural pair than fake , but I do agree if it's to boost your confidence, why the hell not :-)

• BUT I WANT BIGGER BOOBS WITHOUT SURGERY

fake boobs are dangerous.

• I don't want to wait till I'm 20 or 25 I'll probably be ugly and old. by then I'm hot now I need them now

• You'll be even sexier when your 20-25 I'll give you the tip, then even more when your 25-30 , girls don't. Mature and flourish until they are older, you think your hot now? Just wait and see what the future has for you

• It's not a curse.. Women can be attractive with any size boobs.

• That's not small lmao

• I probably shouldn't reply since your 16 but most guys are not to worried what size they are their more worried about what size they are. you will be fine

• 32C is great it's larger than average.

• Lots of us men love small/tinny boobs

• I got this, im kinda a boob expert. there is just 1 simple thing with boobs. they are AWESOME no matter what!!!

• I don't think that 32c are small for your size. Other girls that are shorter than you and have bigger breasts must be huge and I don't think they would look right.

• 32 C sounds like in the perfect range

• small bobs are fine as long as u have a sexy ass

• 32C is actually a pretty great size. How much bigger is your mom?

• Like 38c or a small d

• Yeah, so she just has a bigger back size not necessarily bigger boobs. So I think you're winning this one. Plus you may still add a cup size or two. I'll be she weighs a lot more than you do.

• That's the way the cookie crumbles

• Well the cookie is fucking stupid then

• That's just how it is, I don't write the rule book

• How many handfuls?

• It depends on how big the guys hands are.

• For me it's one handful but I have smallish hands

• Then you're good to go. No worries!
      I'm a guy who loves big boobs so believe me when I say even a handful is amazing!

Be proud of who you are and how you look! Don't ever compare yourself to others!

• Boob size doesn't really matter as long as you dont have socks for boobs you're just fine

• I'd rather have socks for boobs because I'd then at least have something up there

• Lol okay !

Thanks.

• Your'e welcome *wink*

What Girls Said 16

• Boobs have nothing to do with height, or even weight in some cases (I've seen bigger girls with really small boobs).
    Small boobs aren't bad. They're just as fun as big boobs. Learn how to appreciate them. Welcome to the itty bitty titty committee. We have t-shirts, hoodies and we eat cupcakes on Wednesdays.

• Welcome to my life.

But here's the thing... your tits don't matter. Like... what's going to happen if you have big ones? They're going to give you back pain and bounce all over and get all up in your business and make your life nonsense.

• 32C is not small... at all. i don't understand why some girls who have a B and C cup think they have small boobs lol.
    first of all you're still growing and becoming an adult woman. your body is not fully grown.
    second of all, boobs aren't everything. you're probably insecure about them now but you'll figure out how to be comfortable in your own body and you won't have to worry about it anymore. there is much more to you than your boobs.

• You're still growing and can still go up a few cup sizes. I went up in size twice after high school, not related to weight gain.

• I finished puberty like 4 years ago

• And so had I. Hormones don't stabilize until your early 20s.

• Um.. That's not small? lol
    C is ideal for tons of people, me included.

Also, saw you said something about big boobs on a short girl. Just letting you know that doesn't always look that great. Trust me, it makes me look awful. Be happy with what you have, there's nothing wrong with it.

• Because you were born with it.
    media3.giphy.com/media/Nx2Lx1RmLadtC/giphy.gif

• whuuut girl you just crushed me I'm a C cup as-well, it's not tremendous, but it's not small !!!

• Yeah and your most likely shorter than me se they look good on you

• We're you an early or a late bloomer? Because I was an earlier bloomer. Dont know why I'm still flat chested

• I was an early bloomer :)

• I have a friend with tiny boobs that everybody thinks she is beautiful. There is no need to be ashamed with your boobs.

• That doesn't sound small at all

• A C-cup isn't too small silly. I'm 21 with 32-34 B. you still have time for your body to mature.

• 32C is small?

• That's not small...

• What do you mean? Those aren't even small to be honest.

• You're seriously complaining about your 32cs. I am 20 years old, 5'2, weigh 117, and am a 32A. A fucking A. Be grateful. I don't even look my age. I look like a damn kid. I do have hips and a big ass though but that's IT, NO boobs

• Yeah you're a 32c because your really short

A 32a is pretty average for someone 5 foot 2

I'm 5 foot 7 and I can still fit into my 34a bra. Not really sure because I measure a 32c but a 34a does fit me
      You watch it.

• That's cool. I always wish I had a bit more meat on my bones My body is weird I have long skinny arms and legs and then a booty and then just wide hip bones and a small waist and a flat chest. I basically look like paris hiltons body but with more curvature to it lmfao

• That's a nice body. Just eat 1,600 calories everyday or more then do squats with step ups

• 32C isn't small, that's a decent size! That's what I have, I'm 5'7" and in my 20s. I know my mom started at a C cup but after having children, she grew several sizes. She's not fat, but her chest went to like Gs... she's 5'10", too. But it's all about genetics, you could still grow. I would just appreciate and maintain your body healthily. :)

• Get a boob job or just accept it