Who's hotter? Daniel Radcliffe or Channing Tatum?

Daniel Radcliffe

Height: 5'5
Weight: 115
Who's hotter? Daniel Radcliffe or Channing Tatum?

Channing Tatum

Height: 6'1
Weight: 180

• Daniel Radcliffe
    24% (31)36% (24)28% (55)Vote
  • Channing Tatum
    76% (97)64% (42)72% (139)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
41|25

Most Helpful Girl

• neither of them are attractive

8|5
    3|1
    • Show All
    • @aliencreature actually i turn down euro models who a lot of you people would say are hot. one especially persistant one modeled for dior, he walked the runway in paris last spring.
      they don't attract me. i'm sorry.

• Why are you guys being such dicks? Are women not even allowed to express their sexual attraction anymore? Because a girl doesn't find a guy attractive she is automatically a dog face? No, and im honestly not sure why you guys care because its really weird to tell a girl who to be attracted to and insult them if they are not.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 40

• Easy. Channing fucking Tatum. Because Channing fucking Tatum.
    Daniel isn't "hot". He's cute.

6|0
    0|0
  • I'm not particularly attracted to either of them... but if Daniel had Tatum's height, he would win. :]]]]]!

4|1
    1|0
  • Channing Tatum, for sure.

3|0
    0|0
  • There isn't anything special about either of them, but I'll choose Daniel Radcliffe. Channing Tatum is really overrated in terms of hotness.

2|0
    0|0
  • lol this isn't even a contest. Channing for sure.

2|0
    1|0
  • Neither. Not impressed.

2|0
    1|0
    • well good because they're too good for you anyhow

• @aliencreature excuse me? That's extremely uncalled for. I don't why you said that but it was rude. It's pretty simple, looks, height and weight don't matter to me. It's takes a lot more then surface stuff to make me notice someone. That's what I meant by not impressed in case you took it wrong.

• tbh i would go with daniel radcliffe bc he was fuckin harry potter an that trumps everything. also i really really never got the whole channing tatum hype soz

1|1
    0|0
    • You can use Daniel's discount at Ollivander's wand shop.

• Daniel for me...
    Channing Tatum only has an okay height and weight. The personality and the face doesn't interest me as much as Daniel Radcliff's does.

1|0
    0|0
  • Easily Channing Tatum. But you know who's hotter than both? Gerard Pique thebestfashionblog.com/.../...swear-Campaign-1.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • If it was just Chanum Tatum's left finger that would still be hotter than Harry Potter.

2|0
    0|0
  • Channing. But I think Daniel is handsome too. I just feel like he's my brother since I watched him grow up in Harry Potter lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well Channing Tatum, duh, he's got that sex appeal and at least he's taller than me 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • They're both ugly as fuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • eh.. i like daniels face a little bit more, but he seems too scrawny. channing is a little more built and bigger. i chose channing. but usually i don't think he's very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • By far Channing Tatum!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Give me Channing, Daniel is shorter than me and I don't find him attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Daniel out of the two. Channing is not at all my type. Very far from it.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is easy, Channing Tatum.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't find either of them to be particularly attractive but Daniel Radcliffe is better looking than Channing Tatum in my eyes. I honestly will never get the appeal behind him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually going to go with Daniel Radcliffe on this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can t be any comparison between both of them.
    Def channing

1|0
    0|0
  • Both their faces look weird to me but 2nd guy is better looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Daniel is definitely more my type

0|0
    0|0
  • That is just so unfair for Daniel lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Channing Tatum..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Channing is over rated so I'd pick Daniel.

0|0
    1|0
  • They're both ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote C = to me, neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • Channing Tatum is ugly. So yeah, I vote Daniel Radcliff

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of these two, Channing Tantum.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 24

• Is this a troll question? Who in the flying fuck would not prefer Tatum.

4|2
    1|0
    • Right! Like who would want harry freaking Potter?

• Ya I mean the only people I can imagine wanting that potty shit must be underage girls with underdeveloped bodies.

• Harry Potter is charming as fuck. If I was a woman, I'd date him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTO0grYDzCc

1|0
    0|0
  • i'll be very honest, daniel radcliffe might actually be better looking. Whatever you say, he's played an excellent role as harry potter right from his childhood and despite his short stature made a mark for himself in the industry, should commend him for that. He also has more handsome features, channing too but i have always seen him as a little big faced lol, a bit of a dumb guy in appearance and his personality is in coherence with that. But then it depends on who is at his prime right now and that is channing. And by the way, i really doubt he is actually 6'1'' he might be 182 cm or so only if i go by the movie i saw "foxcatcher", compare with 5'9'' people like steve carrell and mark ruffallo, they were all barefoot in a few scenes and he wasn't towering them or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it will be Daniel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Daniel Radcliffe only weighs 115lbs? Even for only 5'5 I don't think that's healthy. Maybe if he was 5'0 or 5'2.

0|0
    0|0
  • From the pics Channing Tatun

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gay. I can't answer this.

1|1
    0|0
  • 6'1 master race checking in

0|0
    0|0
  • who cares who is hotter, If you don't like his looks, he can just get more surgery. If I was a girl I would , whoever had more money. I think thats Daniel

0|0
    0|0
  • Among these 2 the second guy is hotter. But Marlon Brando would effortlessly blow them both off the stage. what a sacred monster.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guarantee you neither of those weights are correct

0|0
    0|0
  • Channing Tatum above all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously CT is more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Channing Tatum's head looks like a thumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a straight guy and I don't think men are attractive, but Tatum all the way!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • That's like asking: American guys are hotter or Brits Guys. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the fuck do I bother getting out of bed?

0|0
    0|0
  • Daniel Radcliffe is hot?

0|0
    0|0
  • haha I didn't knew Daniel Radcliffe was a hobbit

0|0
    0|0
  • Channing is so funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted Daniel Radcliffe just to see the results. So girls are into Channing Tatum. Interesting. Unless they also wanted to see the results :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I will vote B.

0|0
    0|0
  • chaning is average daniel is just plain

0|0
    0|0
  • tatum by far (no homo)

1|0
    0|0