How to get rich?

How to get rich?
So here I am. I am wondering how I can get rich , can you recommend jobs slash ideas? After watching movies like new jack city , I'm like wow I want tons of money. I'm 17 by the way, I showed myself just for ideas.

Most Helpful Guy

• First you need to identify your talents, skills and inclinations. You should take a battery of vocational tests to determine this, a lot of times people are not aware of their abilities.

As a general rule if you want money to get stuff, creature comforts and marks of status you are less likely to ever get a lot of money. The people who really have lots of money just want money for it's own sake or as a way of keeping score, like they are in some kind of computer game where $ are experience points.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• It's easy to get rich.

1) Get a good job (doesn't have to be great, just decent)
    2) Work your ass off.
    3) Save your money and invest it.
    4) Don't do anything stupid with your money.

You'll get rich. It's a formula that has worked for millions and millions of people.

• Work hard on school and go to college, apply yourself - Graduate and get a good job with prospects - Looks are fleeting, education is permenant.

• Posting fake pictures you find on the Internet, there's bound to be money in that somewhere

• Find something new in the way of technology or anything else, but make sure it is going to be something EVERYBODY will want and invest money into it. Back in the 80's I invested money in companies that make computer components. I made enough money to retire at 32.
    A friend of mine invested in mobile phones and she retired at 30 and lives in Florida.
    Making money is not difficult, BUT, you have to be sure about what you are investing in. Good Luck.

• Depends if you got morals girl...

• I don't, only common sense ones and as long as I don't die or get aids

• Stripping and acting, I was going to recommend porn but you don't want aids but then again I think you could do web cam shows for cash or even your own series. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it but I recommend going to college and expand your mind so you won't get used

• If you are willing to sell your soul, I guess you could be a stripper or an escort. But that's a rather bad career choice for anyone.

• Or you can get a rich guy. Im kidding dont do that, go for love girl ;) and do stuff that pleasures you, the money willl come if you work wisely.

• Your worries at 17 are how to get rich. When you get older those worries will be about survival.

• Well you can be a Porn Star that just does masturbation videos. They did do well, and make you rich in a short time too. So have fun. :).

• rob banks and don't get caught

• I would look after you! I'm rich

• marry me! you'll get rich and rule :P

• find something you love and work relentlessly at it. become a professional at it, so much so that you best 90% of people you are in competition with. people will line up and pay good money to have a highly skilled professional on their team. you're young so you have plenty of time to find and hone your craft.

• Unless your becoming an escort when your 18 to get rich fast there isn't much legal jobs to get you rich right away, you could go to college to become a lawyer or doctor and that will work but will take years or keep playing the lottery when your 18

What Girls Said 4

• Get good grades, so you could earn scholarship which will make the process of attending to college easier.
    When you attend to college major on something that will lead to a successful career.
    Once you start on your job after years of working hard in college or university, you will get rich.
    A great example is if you major on health or medical science you will end up being a doctor, which will allow you to earn a good amount of money.

• YouTubing,
    Blogging,
    Modelling,
    Song writing,
    And what else?

• Modelling?

• You showed yourself because you want guys to tell you how hot u are lol but anyways, go to university girl! If you dont want to then maybe you can model? Since you have a great body and all that